Overview of the Raytec Vario2 IP PoE Hybrid 8-1
Call for availability prior to ordering
The outdoor-ready Vario2 IP PoE Hybrid 8-1 illuminator from Raytec merges infrared (IR) and white-light illumination to deliver a single, two-in-one lighting solution. Support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) is included, allowing the unit to be easily integrated into any existing IP system and fully managed via the handy Vario IP web interface.
This versatile model allows the user to select between two different lighting types and offers illumination distances ranging up to 290m (infrared) and 144m (white-light) at a 10° beam angle. For alternative beam angles, three holographic lens inserts (10°, 35° and 60°) are included which can be easily fitted and swapped thanks to Vario interchangeable lens system. Additionally, if a wider beam angle is required, optional 80° or 120° lens inserts are also available (please select from the dropdown menu above).
Featuring Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT), this illuminator can provide highly-diffused, elliptical beam shaped light directly to where it is most needed. This also results in further illumination distances and minimised overexposure of foreground objects.
All Vario2 IP PoE Hybrid illuminators can be integrated easily into new or existing IP systems and have their settings adjusted through the user-friendly Vario IP web interface. This handy software allows users to a define a solution which is optimal for their requirements and enables instant response to live events. Additionally, each illuminator can be independently controlled, or together in groups of up to 16 – ideal for managing multiple units in a single system.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario2 IP PoE Hybrid 8-1:
|10 x 10°
||290m at 10°
||144m at 10°
|35 x 10° (fitted as standard)
||150m at 35°
||76m at 35°
|60 x 25°
||86m at 60°
||40m at 60°
|80° x 30°
||63m at 80°
||30m at 80°
|120° x 50°
||41m at 120°
||20m at 120°
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- White-light and IR LED illuminator provides either full colour or low-light surveillance in locations with insufficient lighting
- IP66-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- Connects to a network to allow remote access, removing the need for site visits and lowering costs
- Platinum Elite twin-core SMT LEDs deliver illumination distances up to 290m (infrared) or 144m (white-light)
- Support for various lens inserts, allowing the user to select the most effective illumination angle for the scene
- Generates longer illuminations distances and prevents over-exposure using Hot Spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Fully-featured web interface offers a range of advanced settings and allows users to respond to live events in real-time
- Network connectivity also enables groups of lights to be centrally controlled (up to 16)
The Vario2 IP PoE Hybrid 8-1 network illuminator from Raytec offers a versatile lighting solution for outdoor locations. With full control over the network, users can choose to monitor unobtrusively by turning on infrared LEDs or, switch to white-light LEDs as a form of deterrent to potential trespassers. Typical applications include service stations, university grounds or outside leisure centres.
- 10°, 35° and 60° lenses
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above if required):
- PoE midspan
- 80° or 120° lens