Overview of the Raytec Vario2 IP PoE Hybrid 6-1
Call for availability prior to ordering
Part of the powerful Vario2 Hybrid series, this outdoor-ready unit combines infrared (IR) and white-light illumination into a single, two-in-one lighting solution. The high-performance model also offers support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), which allows it to be easily integrated into an existing IP system and managed via the handy Vario IP web interface.
Featuring a 10° beam angle, this versatile unit allows users to select between two different lighting types and offers illumination distances of up to 180m (infrared) or 88m (white-light). For additional flexibility, three holographic lens inserts are also included that provide varying size beam angles. These inserts can be easily fitted inside the unit due to the Vario interchangeable lens system. Alternatively, 80° and 120° lens inserts are also available if a wider beam angle is required (please select from the dropdown menu above).
Using Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT), the unit is able to deliver a highly-diffused, elliptical beam shape - providing light to where it is needed most. This powerful technology also helps to generate longer illumination distances, minimise light wastage and also prevent the overexposure of foreground objects.
Raytec’s Vario2 IP PoE Hybrid illuminators can be seamlessly integrated into an IP system and settings are easily adjustable via the handy Vario IP integrated web interface. This feature-rich software allows users to tailor a solution to meet their specific requirements and also enables instant response to live events. In addition, illuminators can be controlled independently, or in groups of up to 16 – allowing the central management of multiple units in a single system.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario2 IP PoE Hybrid 6-1:
|10 x 10°
||180m at 10°
||88m at 10°
|35 x 10° (fitted as standard)
||108m at 35°
||52m at 35°
|60 x 25°
||63m at 60°
||28m at 60°
|80° x 30°
||45m at 80°
||20m at 80°
|120° x 50°
||27m at 120°
||14m at 120°
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- White-light and IR LED illuminator provides either full colour or low-light surveillance in locations with insufficient lighting
- Outdoor-ready housing is IP66-rated – allowing it to be safely deployed in outdoor areas
- Unit can be controlled remotely over a network, reducing site visits and lowering costs
- Platinum Elite twin-core SMT LEDs deliver illumination distances up to 180m (infrared) or 88m (white-light)
- Supplied with a range of lens inserts, allowing the user to select the most effective illumination angle for the scene
- Hot-spot Reduction technology (HRT) generates longer illumination distances and prevents over-exposure
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Fully-featured web interface offers a range of advanced settings and allows users to respond to live events in real-time
- Users can control a single illuminator or groups - ideal for CCTV systems with multiple units
The Raytec Vario2 IP PoE Hybrid 6-1 network illuminator is a versatile lighting choice for outdoor locations and can be fully controlled over the network. Users can choose to turn on infrared LEDs for discreet monitoring in locations where the use of artificial light is restricted or, alternatively, switch to white-light for use as a deterrent to potential intruders. Typical applications include car parks, school ground and loading bays.
- 10°, 35° and 60° lenses
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above if required):
- PoE midspan
- 80° or 120° lens