Overview of Axis Camera Station S9101 Desktop Terminal
When combined with either the Axis S1032 Mk II or S1048 Mk II rack-mounted recorders, this compact desktop terminal by Axis enables users to set up a full surveillance workstation. Designed for quick installation, the terminal is preloaded with all the necessary software including Axis Camera Station 5, as well as a range of pre-configured settings to help minimise installation time.
This versatile terminal supports the connection of up to two monitors via the built-in display port and HDMI output, and can display a single 4K resolution image or 4 x 1080p split in live or playback modes (with the use of a 4K resolution monitor). When lower resolutions are selected in live view, up to 25 split views can be displayed - providing users with a flexible and fully configurable overview of their system.
The preloaded Axis Camera Station 5 client software offers an intuitive user interface and includes all the necessary features for a reliable CCTV surveillance system. Site map support provides a full system overview and responsive pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) controls allow users to explore the system's camera channels. In addition, camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms can also be configured and managed easily - ensuring high levels of dynamic scene awareness. The software’s visual timeline and ‘Smart Search’ functions allow quick investigation and retrieval of video footage. This data can then be exported manually or at scheduled times via the integrated USB port to give users full control of how their data is managed.
This desktop terminal is designed to be used alongside either the Axis S1032 Mk II or S1048 Mk II rack servers.
Key features and benefits
- Compact terminal provides a standalone surveillance workstation when connected to an Axis S10 Mk II rack server
- Simple set up with pre-configured system settings helps to minimise installation time
- Support for the live view and playback of one 4K resolution IP camera, providing detail-packed footage across wide locations
- High performance, pre-installed Axis Camera Station 5 software offers advanced video management
- Playback of up to 25 camera channels across two monitors – providing a PC-less monitoring solution
- Site map support offers a full overview of all IP cameras in the system
- Visual timeline and Smart Search functionality enables quick and easy retrieval of recordings and video files
- All hardware included has a 3-year warranty and on-site replacement service
The Axis Camera Station S9101 Desktop Terminal is designed for use with the Axis S1032 Mk II or S1048 Mk II rack server recorders to create a full surveillance workstation. Ideal for medium-sized applications that feature high levels of activity, typical applications include hotels, service stations and large retail stores.
- Installation guide
- Keyboard (international/US)
- Power supply with cable
- Axis T8310 video surveillance control board