Overview of the Wisenet XNV-8080R
Call for availability prior to ordering
This robust dome IP camera is part of the ‘X’ Series from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin and delivers 5MP resolution video at full frame rate. It supports true day/night recording, enhanced by integrated infrared illumination (maximum range of 50m) for effective 24-hour monitoring. The unit is housed in an IP67 and IK10-rated casing which allows it to be safely deployed in exposed outdoor locations, and can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). In addition, the free SmartViewer 36-channel software is supported, as well as remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
The camera is equipped with a varifocal lens that enables optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Various video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time. These alarms can also be set to trigger SD card recording and inform users of activity via email notification. Enhanced video analytics, such as people counting and loitering detection are available to help increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring.
this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 5MP resolution at up to 30 fps for detailed IP CCTV surveillance
- Round-the-clock monitoring is supported with integrated IR-cut filter
- Built-in infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 50m
- IP67 and IK10-rated housing allows for safe installation in exposed locations
- Varifocal lens (3.9mm – 9.4mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 92° to 38°
- Configurable video motion detection alarms notify users of activity and can be set to trigger SD card recording
- Enhanced video analytics help to increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- External devices can be connected through built-in I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Improved image clarity in difficult light conditions using WDR and digital noise reduction technologies
- Hallway view digitally rotates the video stream – optimising the field of view in narrow scenes
- WiseStream II technology helps to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Dual SD card slots provide up to 512GB of local storage
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Downloadable SmartViewer recording software provides free video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Handy remote access to the camera using the Wisenet mobile application for iOS or Android
- Dimensions: Ø160 x 118mm
- PoE consumption: 12.95W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet XNV-8080R vandal-resistant dome IP camera is an ideal choice for businesses that require high-definition CCTV surveillance in exposed indoor or outdoor locations – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include petrol stations, outside of licensed premises and car parks.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):