This product has now been replaced by the Mobotix v26
Overview of the Mobotix v25
The Mobotix v25 dome network camera features 6MP Moonlight technology, pan/tilt lens adjustment and a flexible, decentralised system design. With a wide choice of lenses available in day or night options, this robust dome can also be supplied with a stainless-steel vandalism kit (not included) to make it suitable for deployment in exposed indoor locations. It also includes edge storage, as well as free Mobotix video management software and mobile support.
The camera features a high-sensitivity 6 megapixel sensor and Mobotix Moonlight technology allows movement to be captured in low light with significantly reduced motion blurring. It’s also capable of delivering high quality 6MP resolution video at up to 8 frames per second (fps), or HD 720p at 30fps.
Supported lenses provide viewing angles from ultra-wide 103°, which allows large areas of the scene to be captured, down to 15° distant-tele which is suitable for long distance surveillance. This varied selection provides the user with a wide range of viewing options and makes the camera a versatile choice for a range of indoor applications.
When ordering, please select the day or night lens that best suits your requirements. For more details on the lenses available for this model, click the Mobotix lens table to the right.
Key features & benefits
- 6MP Moonlight technology and 1/1.8" CMOS sensor produce high quality images, even in low light
- Variety of lens options from ultra-wide to distant-tele allow users to select the most suitable lens for their requirements
- Day (colour) or night (black and white) versions available
- Tough, stainless-steel vandalism kit (not included - select from the dropdown menu) can be fitted for improved protection in exposed areas
- Manual pan/tilt lens adjustment allows users to set the desired view during installation
- Advanced image processing, smart motion detection and analytics all built into the camera
- Digital PTZ controls allow the user to quickly view specific areas of the image in closer detail
- MxPEG and Motion JPEG encoding formats are supported to help optimise use of network resources
- Free video management via Mobotix MxManagementCenter and the Mobotix iOS mobile app
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card
- Decentralised design for a flexible, cost effective and easily scalable system
- Low maintenance camera system features no heaters, fans or other moving parts
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
this camera does not have a power supply included, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Mobotix pioneered the decentralised approach to IP video. This concept means each camera is a ‘stand-alone’ CCTV system with the ability to process and store video on-board the camera using built-in software and edge storage. No central data storage is required, bandwidth is reduced and additional recording software is not needed. This approach makes a Mobotix system very flexible when expanding as no additional investments besides the purchase of new cameras is required.
- Advanced image processing
- MicroSD card (64GB max)
(4GB card included – a higher capacity card can be selected from the above drop down menu)
Image processing inside the camera ensures the capture of high quality images using optimum exposure settings - even in challenging, high contrast lighting conditions. The unit’s processor also digitally corrects panorama distortion to reduce the size of image data before it is saved. This lowers bandwidth and allows multiple hemispheric cameras to be displayed on a PC or smartphone.
MxActivitySensor delivers accurate video motion detection and reduces false alarms by intelligently distinguishing between movements of interest and interference such as extraneous shadows or the movement of interior fixtures.
Statistical behaviour data of people and objects can be gathered using Mobotix’s powerful MxAnalytics. Heat mapping helps to identify high traffic areas, and counting data can also be displayed to show how many people or objects pass particular locations - and in which direction.
Mobotix MxManagementCenter is a free video management software supported by all Mobotix cameras that features no license fees or update costs. The Mobotix iOS app is also available, providing users with remote access to video footage from a mobile device.
Robust design and low running cost
Mobotix network cameras feature no moving parts such as fans or heaters, and the fibreglass reinforced housings are immune to corrosion and direct sunlight. The units are also energy efficient, typically requiring less than 5 watts to operate - meaning they require little maintenance and are economical to run.
The full Mobotix range of IP cameras can also use an external NAS for automatic backup, and the on-board MicroSD card acts as a failover buffer in case the connection to the NAS is lost.
Compatible recording platforms
The Mobotix v25 dome IP camera delivers high-quality 6MP video footage and when fitted with an IK10-rated vandalism kit, offers robust protection in exposed indoor locations. Typical applications include prisons, nightclubs and financial buildings.
- Choice of lens (please select required lens from dropdown menu)
- Pre-installed 4GB MicroSD card
- MxEasy video management software for systems including up to 16 cameras
- MxControlCenter video management software for larger systems
- Fixings and fixing tools including allen key
- 50cm patch cable
Optional (please select from dropdown menu):
- Higher capacity MicroSD card
- PoE midspan
- Stainless-steel vandalism kit