This product is now discontinued, for alternative products please see the full range of Bosch IP Cameras
Overview of the Bosch TINYON IP 2000 HD
This compact network camera by Bosch delivers clear HD 720p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps), complete with electronic day/night capability for smooth video capture in low light. Part of the affordable TINYON range, this unit also offers support for two-way audio, built-in SD card storage and remote monitoring via the Bosch Video Security mobile application.
A built-in microphone and loudspeaker allow the user to hear activity within the scene and also communicate with those close to the camera. Audio and motion detection alarms can be configured to inform users of activity or possible tampering attempts via notifications such as email, SMS or mobile device notifications (when using the Bosch Video Security app). Time or alarm-based JPEG posting delivers images to four different accounts via FTP servers or cloud-based storage facilities such as Dropbox. Additionally, video clips or JPEG images can be exported manually to these accounts for instant data retrieval.
Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board MicroSD card (card not included) and allows the camera to be used as a standalone system. Support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) supplies both power and network connectivity over a single cable to help simplify installation.
Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (IDNR) technology assists in the production of clearer, low-light images by analysing the scene and reducing noise levels accordingly. Area-based encoding is a bandwidth management feature that allows compression parameters for up to eight user-defined regions to be set. Regions of less interest can be highly compressed, leaving higher levels of bandwidth for more important areas of the scene. The combination of these clear images and the camera’s efficient H.264 compression technology results in reduced bandwidth and storage streams (by up to 50%) that still retain a high image quality and smooth motion.
Users can access the camera from the included Bosch Video PC Client, a web browser or the free downloadable Bosch Video Security application. We think the app provides a versatile viewing solution, offering remote access to live views, camera control and recording playback at any time or place – all from a mobile device.
Please note: this camera comes with a +5 VDC power adaptor included. If you wish to power this unit with Power-over-Ethernet and require a PoE midspan, please select from the drop down menu above.
An alternative model
is available in this range with a white colour option. Please select in the dropdown menu above.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers high quality video footage in HD 720p resolution at 30 frames per second
- Electronic day/night switches to black and white recording at night for low light surveillance of indoor areas
- Two-way audio support with integrated microphone and loudspeaker allows communication between user and scene
- Configurable audio and motion detection alerts help enhance alarm signalling and notify users of possible incidents
- JPEGs can be posted at specific times or as the result of an alarm trigger to four user accounts (FTP or cloud storage) – enhancing scene awareness
- Local recording to MicroSD card (card not included) enables the unit to be used as a standalone system
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Dynamic noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting and reduces bandwidth
- Area-based encoding helps to manage and reduce bandwidth levels
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch TINYON IP 2000 HD network camera delivers high-quality HD 720p resolution and is an ideal choice for users requiring an affordable CCTV surveillance solution. Typical applications include small offices, receptions areas and independent retail stores.
- Power adaptor
- Mounting bracket
- Mounting screws with wall plugs
- Quick installation guide
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):