This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Raytec Vario2 IP PoE w4-1
Overview of the Raytec Vario w2-1
Providing white-light illumination up to 50m, the IP66-rated and vandal resistant Raytec w2-1 LED illuminator from the low voltage Vario series enables a CCTV camera to produce full colour security footage 24/7, and is ideal for small indoor or outdoor applications. The white-light beam illuminates a scene at an angle of up to 120°, offering a deterrent to potential intruders. Interchangeable holographic lenses are supported by the w2-1 and users can choose from included 10°, 35° or 60° lenses or optional 60° or 120° lenses to provide wider light (please select from above if required).
The w2-1 uses Platinum advanced LED technology together with Light Intensification Miniature Optics (LIMO) and an enhanced Cool Running thermal management system to provide high performance and reliable LEDs. The white-light beam delivered by the w2-1 is enhanced by Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT), which prevents over-exposure of foreground objects and delivers more light to where it is needed, enabling detailed surveillance.
Green Touch Technology provides built-in features including power adjust and timer function to lower running costs. An optional Vario remote control is available to quickly set-up the illuminator from ground level, and users can install the w2-1 using the supplied wall/ceiling bracket (remote control not included - please select form drop down menu above if required). All Raytec Vario illuminators have a 5 year warranty.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario w4-1:
|10 x 10°||50m at 10°
|35 x 10°(fitted as standard)||35m at 35°
|60 x 25°||20m at 60°
|80° x 30°||15m at 80°
|120° x 50°||10m at 120°
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- White-light beam provides deterrent against intruders, maximum distance of 50m
- Enables a CCTV camera to produce surveillance footage in full colour even at night, assisting with identification
- Interchangeable Vario lenses gives users flexibility with beam angle. 10°, 35° and 60° lenses are included, 80° and 120° lenses can be select from above
- Unit is IP66-rated and vandal-resistant
- Enhanced elliptical shaped beam delivers more light to where it is needed using Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- High performance and durable LEDs with Platinum SMT technology
- Energy efficient with Raytec Green Touch Technology
- 5 year warranty
- Optional Vario remote control enables access to additional features (remote control not included – please select from the drop down menu above)
- Wall or ceiling installation using the supplied bracket
With a range of up to 50m, the Raytec Vario w2-1 is ideal for small CCTV installations that require full colour surveillance footage round-the-clock. Typical examples include lobbies, car parks, driveways, and entrances and exits.
- 10°, 35° and 60° Vario holographic lens inserts
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
- Raytec Vario power supply
- Raytec Vario remote control
- Raytec Vario 80° or 120° holographic lens inserts