This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the LILIN NVR3216
Overview of the LILIN NVR200L
User-friendly NVR200L network video recorder from the LILIN NVR Lite series, providing 200 frames per second across 16 channels and up to 8TB storage capacity. Also supports H.264, one-way audio, mobile viewing, HDMI output and touch screen monitors.
The LILIN NVR200L network video recorder from the NVR Lite series delivers simple-to-use CCTV recording ideal for small to medium businesses. The unit offers 200 frames per second across 16 channels and supports a maximum of 8TB of hard drives (please select storage from the above drop down menu). Recordings can be viewed in high definition on a local monitor using HDMI output and users can also connect the NVR200L to a touch screen monitor to facilitate easy ‘pinch and zoom’ navigation. The NVR200L is a standalone recording solution and does require the use of a PC, therefore reducing system costs.
The Linux operating system provides reliable and stable operation, preventing system crashes and virus attack. The NVR200L delivers high performance surveillance recording at a throughput of 40 Mbps and features a Gigabit Ethernet port. Cameras with resolution up to 3 megapixel can be recorded, with the unit also supporting HD 1080p at 60 fps for a single channel, ideal for installations with high frame rate requirements. Users can select different recording modes depending on the application, and channels can be individually configured to SD or HD resolution. Support for H.264 enables considerable file reduction without compromising image quality.
One-way audio support enables the NVR200L to capture sound from the cameras’ surroundings to assist with event analysis. If activity is detected, the NVR alerts users via a variety of methods including mobile notification. Operators can effectively assess a scene by using ‘pinch and zoom’ navigation on a touch screen monitor or by connecting a USB mouse or remote control. Video can be search efficiently at a later date using the easy search functions.
The LILIN NVR200L features IP scan and WS Discovery functions for easy set up, and footage can be viewed remotely via web browser and iOS, Android and BlackBerry mobile devices, providing convenient on-the-move monitoring. Footage can be exported via USB Flash Disk, HTTP download or USB DVD/RW. HDD I/O speed, internal temperature, network status and cooling fan are all monitoring by the unit’s health check functionality, ensuring optimum performance. Free of charge LILIN NAVIGATOR software can be downloaded for use with the NVR200L.
Key features & benefits
- Offers 200 frames per second across 16 channels
- Up to 8TB HDD storage (please select storage from the above drop down menu)
- Supports the recording of cameras with resolution up to 3 megapixel
- Enables HD viewing when connected to a HD monitor using HDMI output
- ‘Pinch and zoom’ navigation when using touch screen
- Ideal recording solution for small to medium businesses
- No requirement for a PC as unit connects directly to a screen
- Can record multiple cameras efficiently with 40 Mbps throughput and Gigabit Ethernet port
- Reduced file size whilst maintaining quality with H.264 encoding
- Can record a single channel in HD 1080p at 60 fps
- Configurable recording modes including manual, schedule and event
- Alarm notification via mobile, email, FTP, buzzer
- Simple video search
- Back up via USB Flash Disk, HTTP or external USB DVD/RW
- Records audio, enhancing video footage
- Footage is accessible via web browsers and mobile devices
- Easy set up with IP scan and WS-Discovery
- Control using remote control, mouse or touch screen navigation
- Reliable Linux operating system prevents system crash
Designed for small to medium businesses and home offices, the 16 channel LILIN NVR200L network video recorder is ideal for small IP video installations in applications such as schools, retail stores, petrol stations and offices.
- Power supply
- Rack mount ears
- CD and manual