This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the LILIN NVR3216
Overview of the LILIN NVR400L
Cost-effective and easy-to-use LILIN NVR400L network video recorder with up to 16 channels and up to 18TB HDD capacity. Features include HD 1080p recording at 60 fps, 48 Mbps throughput, HDMI output, multi-touch screen support, simple set up and video search, audio and mobile viewing. Offers 400 frames per second across 16 channels.
Part of LILIN’s user-friendly NVR Lite series, the NVR400L network video recorder offers a standalone recording solution ideal for small IP video installations in homes and offices, providing 400 frames per second across 16 channels and up to 18TB hard drive storage (please select storage from the above drop down menu). Featuring a HDMI output, the unit can be directly connected to a HD monitor to enable high quality desktop surveillance and eliminates the need for a PC. Multi-touch screen support allows the NVR400L to be connected to a touch screen monitor, allowing handy ‘pinch and zoom’ navigation.
Linux-embedded, the LILIN NVR400L provides robust and reliable CCTV recording, capable of 60 frames per second recording in HD 1080p (single channel) and the recording of cameras with resolution up to 3 megapixel. Featuring a Gigabit Ethernet port, the NVR400L is capable of providing up to 48Mbps throughput, delivering high performance when recording multiple cameras.
Recording can be configured using various modes including manual, scheduled and event, providing flexible bandwidth and storage management, whilst H.264 compression reduces file size to optimise storage without compromising image quality. The NVR400L alerts users to activity via email, FTP or iOS and Android, delivering reliable CCTV monitoring. Flexible control via remote control, touch screen monitor or USB mouse enables easy scene navigation to analyse activity. One-way audio support enables activity sound to be captured to assist with scene analysis.
The LILIN NVR400L uses IP scan facility and WS Discovery features to locate cameras on the network, importing a thumbnail of each channel to speed up installation and set up. Channels can be individually configured to SD or HD resolution depending on the application and requirements, optimising storage space. Specific video can be easily located using alarm event, operation event, system event, meta data event or time search functions.
Users can export footage via USB DVD/RW, USB flash disk and HTTP download. Users can access recordings remotely via iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Android, enabling high frame rate viewing of connected cameras whilst on the move. Viewing is also possible using web browsers to provide live monitoring and playback features. The internal temperature of the unit, cooling fan, HDD I/O speed and network status are all monitored and can be accessed using the health check report. LILIN NAVIGATOR software is supported by the NVR400L and is available to download free of charge.
Key features & benefits
- Supports 400 frames per second across 16 channels
- Up to 18TB storage capacity (please select storage from the drop down menu above)
- Can record cameras with resolution up to 3 megapixel
- HDMI output enables connection to HD monitors for high quality surveillance
- Supports multi-touch screen, enabling ‘pinch and zoom’ navigation
- Suitable for small offices or home offices and for small to medium businesses
- Standalone CCTV recording solution with no requirement for a PC
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides high throughput for high performance when recording multiple cameras
- Support for H.264 compression provides efficient storage use whilst maintaining high quality video
- Capable of recording HD 1080p at 60 fps (single channel)
- Scheduled or event recording modes for flexible bandwidth and storage management
- Alarm notification via iOS, Android, email and other options
- Easy video search efficiently locates specific footage
- Direct access via web browser with multiple users
- Handy iOS, BlackBerry and Android mobile support
- Automatic quick IP address setup, WS-Discovery and IP scan assist with installation and set up
- 2 alarm ports
- One-way audio enables audio recording to enhance CCTV footage and assist with event analysis
- ONVIF Profile S support enables integration with IP video products from other manufacturers
- Controllable via remote control and USB mouse
- Linux-embedded provides reliability and stability
The LILIN NVR400L network video recorder is ideal for recording footage from small IP video installations with 16 cameras or less, in applications such as homes, offices, retail stores, schools and reception areas.
- Power supply
- Rack mount ears
- CD and manual