This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Raytec Vario2 IP PoE i4-1
Overview of the Raytec Vario i4-2
Offering up to 180° of infrared beam and a maximum of 220m distance, the i4-2 double infrared illuminator from Raytec’s low-voltage, high performance Vario series delivers a configurable infrared lighting solution ideal for CCTV systems that require 24-hour long-range image capture. Designed for use with infrared sensitive cameras, the i4-2 enables monochrome video capture for large areas, providing 24 surveillance capabilities and monitoring in complete darkness. The unit comes with 10°, 35° and 60° holographic lenses which can be interchanged for flexible illumination to suit different applications. 80° and 120° lenses are also available for further beam distance (not included – please select from the above drop down menu). The Raytec Vario i4-2 is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and is IP66 rated to protect against rain and dust damage.
The Vario i4-2 delivers a highly diffused elliptical beam directly to where illumination is required using hot-spot reduction technology (HRT); this efficient technology generates further beam distance, prevents foreground objects from overexposure and decreases energy waste. Featuring Raytec Platinum advanced LED technology, Light Intensification Miniature Optics (LIMO) and an enhanced Cool Running thermal management system, the Vario i4-2 provides reliable performance.
The Vario i4-2 illuminator is cost-effective to run, supporting energy saving features including power adjust, telemetry control and timer function, and the unit can be remotely controlled to enable easy set up (remote control not included – please select from above). The Raytec Vario i4-2 comes with a wall/ceiling bracket for mounting and has a 5 year warranty.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario i4-2:
|Lens||Narrow angle||Wide angle|
|10 x 10°||220m at 10°||155m at 20°|
|35 x 10°(fitted as standard)||120m at 35°||85m at 70°|
|60 x 25°||65m at 60°||45m at 120°|
|80° x 30°||45m at 80°||30m at 140°|
|120° x 50°||30m at 120°||20m at 180°|
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Up to 220m beam distance, ideal for large outdoor applications
- Users can choose angle of illumination using the Vario interchangeable lens system to suit different applications – 10°, 35° and 60° are included or 80° and 120° angles lenses are available (sold separately – please select from the drop down menu above)
- Features Raytec platinum advanced LED technology, Light Intensification Miniature Optics (LIMO) and an enhanced Cool Running thermal management system for optimal LED performance and reliability
- Illumination is highly diffused using Hot-Spot Reduction Technology (HRT), preventing the overexposure of foreground objects and reducing light wastage
- For use alongside an infrared sensitive CCTV camera to enable long-range image capture at night-time, or in applications with complete darkness
- Lower running costs with power adjust, timer function and telemetry control features
- Consistent output and reliability with active LED life control
- LED status provides instant operational feedback
- 5 year warranty
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket supplied
- Optional Raytec remote control for handy set up and feature use (not included – please select from the drop down menu above)
The Raytec Vario i4-2 double infrared illuminator is designed for use with infrared sensitive CCTV cameras in video surveillance systems that require 24-hour security monitoring across large indoor or outdoor areas. Typical applications include public squares, car parks and airports.
- 10°, 35° and 60° lenses
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
- Raytec Vario power supply
- Raytec Vario remote control
- 80° or 120° angle lens