Overview of the LILIN PMH-POE570WAT
The LILIN PMH-POE570WAT 5 port Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch is ideal for small IP camera installations using PoE to power the cameras.
Using Power over Ethernet (PoE) makes connecting cameras to your network easy and cost-effective, as data and power is transmitted via the Ethernet cable and no separate electrical cabling is required.
This compact switch has 5 ports, 4 of which support PoE, thus allowing up to four PoE compatible network cameras to be connected.
For network expansion, the PMH-POE570WAT switch is quick and easy to link to another switch, providing automatic crossover detection functionality for any port.
Key features & benefits
- Network ports: 5 port 10/100 Mbps per port
- Power over Ethernet support: out of 5 ports, 4 ports can used PoE (IEEE802.3af compliant) or 2 ports can be used for PoE+ (IEEE802.3at compliant), check camera PoE specification to find out what is required
- Maximum power managed across all ports: 70W (30W maximum per port)
- Dedicated full-duplex 200Mbps store-and-forward switching methods
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex and back-pressure flow control for half-duplex
- Non-blocking full wire speed forwarding Auto-MDI/MDI-X function for any port
- automatic crossover detection functionality for any port
- LED indicators allow users to check status of connectivity at a glance
- 11” desktop size with strong metal case
- PoE fast Ethernet switch
- Power cord
- User manual