This product is discontinued and has been replaced by the Mobotix S15M-SEC.
Overview of the Mobotix S14M-SEC-D11
The Mobotix S14M-SEC-D11 is an outdoor-ready network camera providing 360° views. The camera's hemispheric lens and 3-megapixel resolution allow it to capture sharp footage from all around and with its IP66 rating, can be installed outdoors without risk of damage. The camera's integrated software also counteracts the image distortion common to fish-eye lenses, producing images with true-to-life features.
With integrated edge recording, the camera can store video to networked storage without the need for external recording applications. Additionally, the camera comes with a 4GB MicroSD card for local video storage, upgradable to 64GB.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Mobotix S14M-SEC-D11
- Hemispheric lens - capture events all-round with 360° viewing
- Compact design - mount into devices such as door-entry systems and automated barriers
- 3-Megapixel resolution - capture sharp detail from all angles
- Distortion correction - automatically adjust images to be true-to-life
- Built-in recording system - record to network-attached storage or to the pre-installed 4GB MicroSD card
- IP65-rated - prevent water damage to the camera when installed outdoors
- 2-way audio - use the camera as a communication device by connecting a microphone and speaker
Typical applications for the Mobotix S14M-SEC-D11
This IP camera is ideal for integration with devices such as door-entry systems and automatic barriers. It is also suited to outdoor environments where hemispheric views are required, including storage yards, car parks and site entrances.
Included accessories for the Mobotix S14M-SEC-D11
- Stainless steel washers
- 6mm dowels
- 4x40mm Stainless steel wood screws
- Cable plugs for 3-5mm and 5–7mm cable
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- Lens tool
- Cable tie
- 4GB MicroSD card (pre-installed)