This product is no longer available. An alternative product is the PowerDsine PD-9524G/ACDC/M
Overview of the PowerDsine PD-6524G/AC/M/F
The PowerDsine PD-6524G is a rack-mountable, web-managed Power over Ethernet midspan compliant with the IEEE802.3af standard. Power can be supplied to up to 24 devices with a total of 200W or 400W of power available (selectable above). Administrators can monitor the router remotely with its support for SNMPv3, allowing alerting and monitoring of power switching.
Please note: This midspan is available with either 200W or 400W total power output. Please make your selection above when ordering.
Key features & benefits
- SNMPv3 management - monitor and be alerted by the midspan across the network
- Gigabit throughput - connect devices that require gigabit speed
- 24 channels - supply power to up to 24 devices simultaneously
- Rack-mountable - install the unit quickly into 19" rack cabinets
- IEEE802.3af supported - provide up to 13W of power to each device
- Low and high wattages available - tailor the midspan to the power requirements of your network
This midspan is suited to locations where power needs to be supplied to multiple devices simultaneously, but where management of power is conducted across the network.