This product is discontinued and has been replaced by the Panasonic WV-SFN110
Overview of the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SF135
The Panasonic i-Pro WV-SF135 creates unobtrusive, HD-resolution surveillance video and is suited to monitoring scenes with challenging light conditions. With a compact, visually unobtrusive housing, wide 104° viewing angle, HD 720p image resolution and a face detection feature, the WV-SF135 is an all-round performer.
Electronic day/night switching improves low-light video, switching the camera to monochrome footage in order to improve light sensitivity when in the dark. Its 3D noise reduction feature improves its capability under low light still further by limiting the extraneous signal noise encountered in near-dark conditions. In high-contrast lighting, the camera's Adaptive Black Stretch system captures detail in a scene's dark shadows without compromising the bright areas, making it ideal for doorway surveillance or when placed in positions with front-on lighting.
Suitable for low-bandwidth networks, the camera's Variable Image Quality on Specified areas (VIQS) system lowers video bandwidth by dropping video quality in non-essential sections of the scene without affecting the high-priority areas. Faces can also be identified by the integrated Face Detection system which can integrate with compatible recording devices. Images can also be monitored using an iPhone, iPad or any mobile browser through the camera's cut-down mobile interface.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SF135
- HD 720p video - Captured video is sharp and detailed
- Wide viewing angle (104°) - Fewer blindspots
- Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS) - Optimises bandwidth use by lowering image quality in low-priority sections of view
- Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) - Cuts through dark shadows to capture detail - for high-contrast environments
- Electrical day/night switching - Increases light sensitivity in near-dark conditions by switching from colour to monochrome
- 3D noise reduction - Provides clearer footage by eliminating sensor interference common to low-light surveillance
- Face Detection - Detect and recognise faces in view. Send data to compatible Network Video recorders
- Compact dome casing - enabling non-invasive monitoring
- Mobile phone viewer - View live feeds via a web-enabled mobile device or 3rd party apps
Typical applications for the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SF135
The WV-SF135 is suited to locations where clear facial features are required for identification, especially in locations susceptible to harsh light conditions including retail monitoring, hotel entrances, warehouse monitoring, school and college corridor security and office surveillance.
Included accessories for the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SF135
- Installation guide and safety instructions
- Code Label
- Lens adjuster
- Installation Template Label