This product has been discontinued and replaced by the Sony SNC-EB630.
Overview of Sony SNC-CH220
The Sony SNC-CH220 is an indoor, fixed IP security camera capable of delivering a full HD 1080p image, making it suitable for applications such as facial identification in locations such as school grounds and university campuses.
Alongside this, the SNC-CH220 can provide a round-the-clock surveillance solution utilising infrared lighting (not supplied). In extremely poor lighting conditions, the SNC-CH220 switches from a colour image to an infrared-sensitive image, ensuring an effective monitoring presence is available at all times. The SNC-CH220 also features Sony's DEPA intelligent video analytics. DEPA technology monitors the camera's field of view for any activity outside predetermined boundary conditions, automatically alerting you if required.
The SNC-CH220 incorporates Stream Squared technology as well (use dependent on supporting software). This allows two 4:3 aspect ratio videos to be streamed from the camera simultaneously, useful for isolating specific areas for detailed surveillance or as an alternative to installing two separate standard-definition cameras.
To aid installation, the SNC-CH220 is Power over Ethernet enabled. This means both power and a network connection can be sent to the camera though a single cable, simplifying installation. To further aid installers, the Easy Focus feature can automatically optimise the image once the camera is installed. The SNC-CH220 comes with Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, providing an out-of-the-box recording and playback solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
An outdoor POE version is available.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-CH220
- HD 1080p resolution provides a highly detailed image suitable for monitoring busy environments
- Capable of providing a 24-hour monitoring solution, switching to a black-and-white infrared-sensitive image in low-lighting conditions (infrared lighting required)
- Sony's DEPA technology intelligently analyses the camera's field of view, notifying you of any activity outside of user-defined parameters
- Stream Squared feature simultaneously streams two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in standard definition, an economical alternative to two standard definition cameras
- Easy Focus feature aids installation
- Power over Ethernet provides network connectivity and power to the camera through a single cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-CH220
The SNC-CH220 is ideally suited to deployment in areas that require a round-the-clock surveillance presence, such as school grounds and university campuses
Accessories for Sony SNC-CH220
- Sony SNC-CH220 IP camera (SNC-CH220)
- Indoor wall bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- Screw M4