Overview of the Bosch DINION IP 5000
This box IP camera is part of the feature packed Bosch DINION range and provides a high quality surveillance solution for indoor locations. It supports true day/night recording and delivers smooth HD 1080p resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps). The range includes models with up to 5 megapixel resolution and also features two-way audio, edge storage and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu):
- HD 1080p resolution with 110° view (NBN-50022-V3)
- 5MP resolution with 82° view (NBN-50051-V3)
The varifocal lens offers wide horizontal viewing angles that can be set during installation for optimum scene coverage. Areas of interest can be user-defined and separate streams for viewing and recording can be produced. These streams along with the main stream, allow areas of importance to be viewed separately whilst retaining overall awareness. In addition, the user can examine areas of the original image in greater detail using electronic pan/tilt/zoom (E-PTZ) controls – helpful when trying to identify persons or objects.
Users can listen to activity occurring close to the camera via the built-in microphone in both live view and playback. Two-way communication is also supported with the connection of a speaker (not included) via the external I/O ports. Audio and motion detections can be used alongside connected external devices to trigger alarms and alert users of activity.
For clear low-light images, the included Bosch Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction technology (IDNR) actively analyses the scene and reduces noise levels accordingly. These low-noise images, together with the unit’s efficient H.264 compression technology, result in reduced bandwidth streams that still retain a high image quality.
Bandwidth levels can be managed using multi-streaming and both H.264 and MJPEG compression formats are supported. Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board SD card (not included) and used as a backup if the network fails. Support for PoE and mobile viewing via the free Bosch Video Security app means this unit is an ideal choice for organisations requiring a simple and easy to install IP CCTV solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from below if required.
Key features & benefits
- Up to 5 megapixel resolution is supported, providing detail-packed IP CCTV footage
- True day/night capability with IR cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Built-in microphone and audio I/O ports support two-way communication and audio recording
- Audio, motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable monitoring
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting and reduces bandwidth
- Multi-streaming is supported to facilitate bandwidth-efficient viewing
- Edge recording to a MicroSD card (not included) provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure
- Bosch Video PC Client, web browser or free Bosch Video Security mobile app enables easy access to live views and recording playback
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch DINION IP 5000 box IP cameras are suitable for installation in indoor applications that require detailed, round-the-clock surveillance. Typical applications include offices, hotel receptions and retail stores.
Back To Top