This product has been discontinued, an alternative model is the Sony SNC-CX600.
Overview of Sony SNC-CH110
The Sony SNC-CH110 is a fixed indoor IP camera suitable for applications such as facial identification in locations such as hotels, offices and entrances, and its compact design makes it ideal for unobtrusive monitoring. The SNC-CH110 is able to provide a HD 720p image at a smooth 30 frames per second, offering a detailed image useful for monitoring busy areas.
The SNC-CH110 utilises Sony's DEPA technology, offering a range of intelligent video options. The camera is capable of detecting motion or tampering with the camera, automatically raising an alert if required. The SNC-CH110 is also able to stream two 4:3 aspect ratio videos simultaneously from different areas of the camera's field of view utilising its Stream Squared function, making it a cost-effective replacement for two standard definition cameras (on supported software and devices only). Electrical day/night functionality compensates for low lighting conditions, ensuring the SNC-CH110 remains a viable monitoring solution for as long as possible.
Alongside these features, the SNC-CH110 uses Power over Ethernet technology to provide a network connection and power to the camera through just one cable. This simplifies installation and allows for greater flexibility when choosing the position of the camera. As well as this, the included RealShot Manager Lite software provides you with an out of the box playback and recording solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-CH110
- HD 720p resolution and H.264 compression technology provides a highly-detailed image without placing unreasonable demands on your network's resources
- Compact design ideal for unobtrusive monitoring
- Sony's DEPA technology enables intelligent motion detection, informing you of any activity and alerting you if the camera is tampered with
- Electrical day/night function provides a detailed image even in low lighting conditions
- Stream Squared function sends two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in standard definition simultaneously, useful for isolating areas of the camera's field of view
- Power over Ethernet provides both a network connection and power supply to the camera through a single cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-CH110
The SNC-CH110 is ideal for indoor environments where an unobtrusive, high-quality surveillance presence is required, such as hotels and entrance points
Accessories for Sony SNC-CH110
- Sony SNC-CH110 IP camera (SNC-CH110)
- Indoor wall bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- Sensor input cable
- FrontSheet (with logo)
- FrontSheet (without logo)