This product has been discontinued and replaced by the Sony SNC-VB600 outdoor POE bundle.
Overview of Sony SNC-CH140 outdoor POE bundle
This is the outdoor POE bundle version of the Sony SNC-CH140 and comes with an outdoor Hi-PoE housing, sunshield and bracket. An indoor version is available.
The Sony SNC-CH140, combined with the included Videotec Punto Hi-PoE outdoor housing and wall mount bracket, is a fixed IP security camera capable of delivering a highly detailed HD 720p image, making it suitable for implementation in exposed areas where facial identification is a priority, such as mass transit terminals or industrial sites. The SNC-CH140 is also equipped with an integrated infrared-sensitive black and white filter. In extremely poor lighting conditions the camera will switch from a colour image to an infrared-sensitive black and white image, offering an effective surveillance presence is almost all conditions (infrared lighting required, not supplied). In addition to this, Sony's DEPA intelligent video analytics can inform you of any visual or audio activity outside of defined parameters and will also alert you to attempts to tamper with the camera.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits
- All-in-one bundle enables the Sony SNC-CH140 to be used outside using PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- HD 720p image delivers a detailed image suitable for applications such as facial identification
- IP66-rated Videotec housing provides protection against adverse weather conditions and has a built-in heater to allow the camera to operate in low temperatures
- Offers a round-the-clock surveillance solution utilising an integrated infrared-sensitive black-and-white filter and infrared lighting (not supplied)
- Sony View DR™ technology compensates for extreme backlighting or highlighting conditions
- DEPA Advanced technology notifies you of any audio or visual activity in the camera's environment outside of user-defined parameters
- XDNR™ technology reduces motion blur in low lighting conditions
- Footage can be stored locally on the camera itself using a CompactFlash card (not supplied)
- Can wirelessly stream footage when equipped with a Sony wireless card (not supplied)
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
- Sony SNC-CH140 IP camera (SNC-CH140)
- Videotec Punto Hi-PoE IP66-rated external housing (HOT39D1A085)
- Cable managed wall-mount bracket (WBOVA2)
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- Wire rope
Optional: (please select from above drop down menu if required):