This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LV
Overview of the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SFN631L
High-performance Panasonic 6 series i-Pro WV-SFN631L indoor dome network camera with HD 1080p at 60 fps capability and long-range 30m IR night-vision. Additional features include dual edge storage slots, two-way audio, video motion detection, PoE, Panasonic image enhancement technologies plus the “UniPhier” platform for bandwidth reduction.
Capable of HD 1080p at 60 frames per second and with built-in IR LEDs providing a radiant distance of up to 30m, the WV-SFN631L dome IP camera from Panasonic’s i-Pro 6 series delivers high-level surveillance ideal for fast-paced indoor applications. An automatic infrared-cut filter provides the camera with true day/night capability for high quality 24/7 monitoring, whilst the IR night-vision enables image capture in complete darkness. The built-in infrared LEDs are controlled intelligently to suit the scene, preventing overexposure and saturation. With high speed auto back focus and motorised zoom, the WV-SFN631L is simple to install and ensures video is sharp.
Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technologies from Panasonic provide the i-Pro WV-SFN631L with wide dynamic range to capture detailed images in challenging lighting conditions, whilst Face Super Dynamic assists with clear facial identification. Colour reproduction by Super Chroma Compensation technology and 3D noise reduction improve visibility in low light images whilst fog compensation improves image clarity in foggy or hazy conditions.
Video motion detection with separate configurable areas, sensitivity steps and detection sizes provides efficient and accurate security monitoring, tailored to suit different applications and requirements. The ability to have a microphone and speaker connected to the WV-SFN631L (not included), provides two-way audio capability for sound capture and verbal interaction. Two SD card slots (cards not included) provide local storage space which can act as a data backup solution if the network fails, also providing cost-effective decentralised storage.
Panasonic’s “UniPhier” platform in addition to VIQS technology (variable image quality on specified area), enable reduced bandwidth use, only recording specified regions in high resolution and enabling simultaneous real-time monitoring through multiple H.264 streams. With Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, the i-Pro WV-SFN631L is simple and quick to install. Smartphone viewing of still images provides handy remote access to video footage.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if required please select from the drop down menu above.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p at 60 fps provides smooth recording of fast-paced activity
- Up to 30m infrared night-vision enables long-range image capture in complete darkness
- 24-hour recording capability with true day/night functionality through automatic IR-cut filter
- Sound can be captured when a microphone is connected (not included) and the camera can also facilitate verbal interaction when a speaker is connected (not included)
- Improved performance in strongly backlit conditions with Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch image enhancement technologies
- Polished low light video capture is possible with 3D noise reduction technology
- Simple to install using auto back focus and motorised zoom
- Enables bandwidth efficiency with VIQS, enabling recording of selected regions in high resolution
- Facial image capture is improved with Face Super Dynamic – for clear identification
- Provides precise security monitoring through configurable video motion detection
- User can choose between H.264 or Motion JPEG compressions to provide suitable footage for the application
- 2 SD card slots provide edge storage space and data backup
- JPEG images can be remotely viewed via smartphones
Compatible recording platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- Panasonic network video recorders
HD 1080p capability at 60 fps, 30m infrared night-vision and Panasonic’s image enhancing technologies make the i-Pro WV-SFN631L dome network camera ideal for fast-paced, busy indoor applications that require high frame-rate recording at all times. Typical applications include production plants, factories, shopping centres and hospitals.
Back To Top
- PoE midspan (please select from the above drop down menu)
- SD cards (not included)
- Ceiling mount bracket (WV-Q105A) or (WV-Q174B)
- Smoked dome cover (WV-CF5SA)