This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LV
Overview of the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SFN311L
Indoor WV-SFN311L dome network camera from the Panasonic i-Pro 3 series, capable of 60 fps video in HD 720p and with integrated IR LEDs providing up to 30m illumination. Additional features include true day/night functionality, auto focus, two-way audio, wide dynamic range (WDR), 3D noise reduction, configurable video motion detection, PoE, edge recording to SD card and handy mobile viewing via the Panasonic Security Viewer app.
Capable of capturing HD 720p video at up to 60 frames per second, the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SFN311L from the 3 series of dome network cameras delivers high quality, fast-paced surveillance 24 hours a day. True day/night functionality is provided through an infrared-cut filter, whilst adaptable built-in infrared LEDs enable black and white image capture at zero lux, up to 30m. Featuring auto back focus, the unit is simple to install and adjust, whilst the varifocal lens can be adapted to best capture a scene. The WV-SFN311L supports two-way audio to enable audio capture and verbal interaction when a speaker and microphone are added (not included).
Featuring Panasonic’s image enhancement technologies, the i-Pro WV-SFN311L is able to deliver improved low light video with multi-process 3D noise reduction for minimising blur, and Super Chroma Compensation technology to realistically reproduce colours. The WV-SFN311L can cope well with challenging lighting environments as the Enhanced Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technologies provide a 133dB wide dynamic range for the capture of detail in bright and dark regions. The i-Pro WV-SFN311L enables clear facial identification, using face detection to identify human faces and Face Super Dynamic to enhance the facial image. This model is ideal for use in internal environments subject to smoke and dust, as fog compensation technology filters images to produce clear surveillance footage.
Users can effectively manage bandwidth and storage usage with the i-Pro WV-SFN311L using the VIQS feature and H.264 compression. Variable Image Quality of Specified Area (VIQS) enables up to 8 regions of video to retain a higher resolution to the excluded area, which will have a lower quality image. JPEG compression is also supported. Configurable video motion detection provides advanced and reliable security monitoring, allowing users to set detection sensitivity and size within 4 different areas.
The Panasonic i-Pro WV-SFN311L supports PoE, providing power through the network cable and therefore requiring only a single cable during installation, reducing costs. On-board recording to an SD card (card not included) provides a low-cost storage solution, which is independent of the network and can can act as a data backup. Users can remotely view video footage using the Panasonic Security Viewer app for iOS devices.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Ideal for busy applications with 60 fps video capture in HD 720p
- 30m of IR illumination provided by built-in LEDs for long-range night-vision and surveillance in complete darkness
- IR-cut filter enables automatic switching between colour and black and white modes, providing 24/7 monitoring
- Compact indoor dome form factor
- Auto focus for easy installation
- Interactive communication between camera and monitoring site through two-way audio support
- Enhanced Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch technologies provide 133dB wide dynamic range for effective image capture in bright and dark areas
- 3D noise reduction and Super Chroma Compensation provide clear surveillance in low illumination, with realistic colours
- Easy to identify faces using face detection and Face Super Dynamic capabilities
- Fog compensation for clear video capture in hazy conditions
- VIQS enables flexible bandwidth management
- H.264 or JPEG compression
- 4 areas of video motion detection can be set, with different sensitivity levels and detection sizes
- PoE enables installation using a single cable for power and network connection
- SD card slot allows on-board recording (SD card not included)
- Remote surveillance can be done through the Panasonic Security Viewer app
Compatible recording platforms
- Panasonic network video recorders
With HD 720p at 60 fps, 30m IR night-vision and Panasonic’s advanced imaging technologies, the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SFN311L indoor dome network camera provides round the clock, high quality surveillance at a fast frame rate suitable for busy applications that require detailed night-time monitoring. Typical examples include fast-paced internal applications such as retail stores, banks, shopping centres, offices and schools.
- Installation guide
- Warranty card
- Code label
- Attachment plate
- Template A
- Power cord plug
- External I/O terminal plug
- Monitor out conversion plug
- Cable tie
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top