This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Panasonic i-PRO WV-S3131L
Overview of the Panasonic WV-SFN110
This indoor compact dome IP camera produces HD 720p images at up to 30 frames per second (fps), featuring Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology which provide extended dynamic range for scenes with challenging light conditions. This unit also includes Panasonic’s Variable Image Quality on Specified areas (VIQS) technology, electronic day/night switching, built-in microphone, SD storage slot and Power over Ethernet (PoE) support.
The WV-SFN110 100° horizontal angle of view can easily provide coverage of large open areas. Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams are supported, enabling you to view a live feed in high-definition and record in a lower definition, saving on storage costs. You can also choose to prioritise one of your streams so frame rate can be maintained – in the event that multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera at the same time.
Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible. Also included is Panasonic's Face Super Dynamic technology which helps the camera to produce clearer facial details when identification is needed.
Various video motion detection (VMD) methods, including 4 programmable detection areas, can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring. A built-in microphone also enables users to listen in and to record audio in the camera's close surroundings.
This IP camera uses Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS) technology which lowers bandwidth and storage requirements. It does this by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time, recording 8 user-definable areas in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out. Bandwidth and storage savings are increased further with the added use of Auto VIQS technology, which will lowers the image quality when it recognises that there has been no movement in a scene for a sustained period of time. With Power-over-Ethernet, this unit is supplied with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for a quick and cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if required please select from the drop down menu above.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers high quality, 720p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- 100° horizontal viewing angle provides optimum scene coverage
- Electric day/night switching - increases light sensitivity in low light conditions by switching from colour to monochrome
- Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch technologies improve image quality in complex lighting conditions
- Clearer facial imagery is provided by Face Super Dynamic Range technology – helpful for identification
- VIQS / Auto VIQS technology reduces overall bandwidth usage by lowering image quality in non-essential areas
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness
- Sound close to the camera can be heard via an integrated microphone
- Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board SD card (not included) and used as a backup if the network fails
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple and cost-effective installation
Compatible recording platforms
The Panasonic WV-SFN110 compact dome IP camera is an ideal, cost effective choice for businesses requiring detailed monitoring of indoor scenes. Typical applications include libraries, chemists and reception areas.
Back To Top
- PoE midspan (please select from the above drop down menu)
- SD cards (not included)
- Smoked dome cover (WV-CW6SA)