This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LVE
Overview of the Panasonic WV-SW558
The Panasonic WV-SW558 outdoor IP camera produces sharp 3 megapixel / HD 1080p surveillance video, capturing clear facial features or license plates from a distance. The vandal-resistant, outdoor-ready casing is suitable for use in exposed external locations, making it ideal for surveillance in places like car parks and construction sites.
Powerful software is integrated with the IP camera to improve security footage in low light, including simple day/night and Adaptive Black Stretch. Additionally, image exposure is optimised automatically when faces are in view to improve the chance of identification.
Efficient video recording is available on the WV-SW558. The Variable Image Quality on Specified areas (VIQS) system, lowers the quality of unused areas of view to optimise bandwidth use. The camera can also be installed quickly, with powered focusing and Power over Ethernet support.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Panasonic WV-SW558
- Capture clear face images with HD 1080p resolution and Face SuperDynamic software
- See detail in demanding light conditions with Electronic day/night, Adaptive Black Stretch wide dynamic range and noise reduction
- Optimised bandwidth use with VIQS, dropping quality on non-essential areas of view
- Install the camera quickly and easily with Automatic Back Focus and Power over Ethernet support
- Mount in exposed locations with the vandal-resistant, weatherproof casing
Typical applications for the Panasonic WV-SW558
The Panasonic WV-SW558 is suitable for outdoor CCTV installations where high image quality in difficult lighting, especially for identifying facial features, is needed, including transport hubs, school and universities, department stores, shopping centres, construction sites and car parks.
Included accessories for the Panasonic WV-SW558
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Code Label
- 4-pin alarm cable
- Camera attachment
- 2-pin power cable
- Fixing screws
- Cable tie
- Base cover
- Mount bracket
- Bit for tamperproof screw
- Waterproof tape