This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1785-LE
Overview of the Panasonic WV-SW316L
The Panasonic WV-SP316L is a true night vision IP CCTV solution designed for 24-hour outdoor surveillance. The camera includes an IR-cut filter for infrared-sensitive video in low-light as well as its own built-in infrared LED lighting. The camera ensures that all events are captured, even in complete darkness.
This outdoor IP camera's software improves video in demanding light environments, including Adaptive Black Stretch to capture events in dark shadows, and 3D noise reduction to lower image noise. The camera can also be installed quickly, with automatic back focus to accurately set the optimal focus, as well as the integrated mounting bracket and Power over Ethernet support.
The WV-SP316L has an integrated SD card recording facility which provides local storage in the event of network downtime, ensuring critical footage is always captured. Panasonic's on-board Face SuperDynamic software also improves the chances of facial identification, detecting faces in view and automatically adjusting the exposure for improved face identification.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SW316L
- A true outdoor night vision solution, the camera features infrared lighting for 24-hour surveillance
- Ready for outdoor use, the camera's casing is IP66-rated
- Capture clear HD 720p video footage
- Easy to install, with automatic back focus, integrated mounting bracket and PoE support
- The integrated software improves low-light sensitivity, including Adaptive Black Stretch, wide dynamic range and 3D noise reduction
- Face Super Dynamic identifies faces in view and alters the image exposure to improve visibility
- SD backup stores video to SD card in the event of network outage
- 2-Way audio provides interactive communication between the camera's location and monitoring staff
- ONVIF compatibility for multi-platform recording and monitoring
Typical applications of the Panasonic WV-SW316L
The WV-SW316L is ideal for many surveillance scenarios where 24 hour security is required in outdoor locations, such as schools and universities, hospitals, supermarket entrances and loading bays, rubbish dumps, car parks and storage yards.
Included accessories for the Panasonic WV-SW316L
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Setup CD
- Code label
- 4-pin alarm cable
- 2-pin power cable
- Camera mount bracket
- Mount bracket cover
- Waterproof tape
- Camera fixing screw
- Mount bracket cover screw