This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1375
Overview of the Panasonic WV-SP306
The Panasonic WV-SP306 IP camera is capable of providing a full HD 720p image, making it ideal for installation in busy environments and places where facial identification is a necessity, such as bus and train stations, airports and casinos.
Alongside the camera's HD capability, the WV-SP306 features Auto Back Focus to ease installation and provide stable focus. Some other technologies the camera uses to optimise image quality include wide dynamic range and Adaptive Black Stretch to provide a detailed picture in shadowed and highlighted areas of the image, progressive scan to eliminate distortion and motion blur, and digital noise reduction to eliminate background distortion. Face wide dynamic range technology ensures that faces are captured clearly.
The WV-SP306 is also able to provide a 24-hour surveillance solution. Using infrared lighting (not supplied) the camera switches from a HD colour image to an infrared-sensitive black-and-white image during extremely poor lighting conditions and nighttime hours, ensuring the camera's field of view is constantly being monitored.
The WV-SP306's built-in face detection and motion alarms can automatically notify you via e-mail and trigger recording of any untoward activity. Footage can be stored on an SD card (not supplied) inserted into the camera itself, or remotely. The WV-SP306 is also able to provide two-way audio, enabling you to communicate with, and listen into, the camera's surroundings.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Panasonic WV-SP306
- Full 720p image suitable for busy environments or applications that require facial identification
- Auto Back Focus eases installation and provides stable focus
- Built-in motion and face detection automatically triggers recording and can notify you by e-mail of any activity
- Wide dynamic range and Adaptive Black Stretch picks out details in highlighted and shadowed areas of the camera's field of view
- Digital noise reduction reduces background noise in the image and face wide dynamic range ensures faces are captured clearly
- Day/night functionality provides a 24-hour monitoring solution with a full-colour image in daytime conditions and an infrared-sensitive black and white image at night (infrared lighting required)
- Two-way audio allows you to communicate and listen in to the camera's surroundings
- Footage can be stored locally on the camera itself using an SD card (not supplied)
- Power over Ethernet provides both network connectivity and power through a single cable
Typical applications of the Panasonic WV-SP306
The WV-SP306 is ideal for installation in areas that require a highly-detailed image for facial identification and monitoring of busy environments, such as mass-transit terminals, department stores and warehouses
Included accessories for the Panasonic WV-SP306
Back To Top
- Panasonic i-Pro WV-SP306 (WV-SP306)
- Fujinon 1/3" 2.8 - 8mm, 3 megapixel DC Auto Iris Lens (YV2.8X2.8SA-SA2)
- Wall-mount bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- Your choice of power supply (from above)
- Setup CD
- Installation guide
- Code label
- Power cable plug
- Safety wire plate for ceiling
- Safety wire lug for wall
- Wire lug fixing screws