This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1375
Overview of Panasonic WV-SP305
The Panasonic WV-SP305 IP camera is capable of providing a highly-detailed 1.3 megapixel image, making it ideal for installation in places where facial identification is a necessity, such as mass-transit terminals and shopping centres. As well as this, the WV-SP305 features some other technologies to optimise image quality, including wide dynamic range to provide a detailed picture in shadowed and highlighted areas of the image, progressive scan to eliminate distortion and motion blur, and digital noise reduction to eliminate background distortion.
Alongside this, the WV-SP305 is capable of providing a round-the-clock monitoring solution. The camera can switch from a colour image to a monochrome image during nighttime hours and extremely poor lighting conditions, ensuring the camera's field of view is constantly under surveillance.
The WV-SP305's built-in face detection and motion alarms can automatically inform you via e-mail of any untoward activity and trigger recording. Footage can be stored remotely or on-board the camera itself using an SD card (not supplied). The WV-SP305 is also able to provide two-way audio, allowing you to listen into, and communicate with, the camera's surroundings, if desired.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of Panasonic WV-SP305
- 1.3 megapixel sensor provides a highly detailed image suitable for applications such as facial identification and monitoring of busy environments, and progressive scan technology eliminates distortion and motion blur from the image
- Built-in motion and face detection automatically triggers recording and can notify you by e-mail of any activity
- Wide dynamic range picks out details in highlighted and shadowed areas of the camera's field of view, and digital noise reduction reduces background noise in the image
- Day/night functionality provides a 24-hour monitoring solution with a full-colour image in daytime conditions and a monochrome image at night
- Two-way audio allows you to communicate and listen in to the camera's surroundings
- Footage can be stored locally on the camera itself using an SD card (not supplied)
- Power over Ethernet provides both network connectivity and power through a single cable
Typical applications of Panasonic WV-SP305
The WV-SP305 is ideal for installation in areas that require a highly-detailed image for facial identification and monitoring of busy environments, such as mass-transit terminals, department stores and warehouses
Accessories for Panasonic WV-SP305
Back To Top
- Panasonic i-Pro WV-SP305 (WV-SP305)
- Fujinon 1/3" 2.8 - 8mm, 3 megapixel DC Auto Iris Lens (YV2.8X2.8SA-SA2)
- Wall-mount bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- Your choice of power supply (from above)
- Setup CD
- Installation guide
- Code label
- Power cable plug
- Safety wire plate for ceiling
- Safety wire lug for wall
- Wire lug fixing screws