This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the i-PRO WV-S3531L
Overview of the Panasonic i-PRO WV-SFV130
This robust dome IP camera is capable of recording high quality HD 1080p video at up to 30 frames per second (fps). Featuring a range of Panasonic i-PRO’s advanced imaging technologies, such as Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology which provide extended dynamic range in locations with contrasting light. The camera is equipped with Variable Image Quality on Specified areas (VIQS) and Auto VIQS technology to help lower storage requirements and bandwidth usage. Also featuring a durable IK10-rated and water-resistant casing with Power over Ethernet support (PoE), allowing this camera to be set up in exposed areas with the use of a single cable.
The 108° horizontal angle of view provides excellent scene coverage of large outdoor areas. Multiple H.264 and JPEG streams offer flexible resolution and compression options for monitoring and recording. Additionally, when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera, one of the video streams can be prioritised so frame rate can be maintained.
Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows. This is complemented by Face Super Dynamic technology which helps to capture clearer facial details – handy when identification of individuals is required.
A range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection (VMD) methods are available, including 4 programmable detection areas and 15 sensitivity steps – providing enhanced dynamic scene awareness and security monitoring. The built-in microphone enables audio detection and the recording of sound in the camera’s close surroundings.
Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS) technology allows the user to set 8 designated areas where the retention of high image quality is required, while excluded areas will be compressed – lowering total bandwidth and storage. This saving is improved when used alongside Auto VIQS technology which reduces image quality when it recognises there is no movement in a scene. This camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable through Power-over-Ethernet – for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if required please select from the accessories tab.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at 30 fps for detailed IP CCTV surveillance
- 108° horizontal viewing angle provides wide scene coverage
- Its water-resistant housing is also IK10-rated, making it ideal for monitoring exposed outdoor locations
- Electric day / night switching – increases light sensitivity by switching from colour to monochrome in low light conditions
- Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch technologies ensure the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Face Super Dynamic Range technology provides clearer imagery for facial identification
- VIQS / Auto VIQS technology analyses the video stream, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use
- Configurable camera-based video motion detection methods enhance dynamic scene awareness
- Audio support via a built-in microphone enables users to listen in and to record audio in the camera's surroundings
- Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board SD card (not included) – useful as a backup if network connection is lost
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- network video recorders
The Panasonic WV-SVF130 compact dome IP camera is robust unit that is suitable for monitoring in exposed outdoor areas. Typical applications for this cost effective model include social clubs, parks and newsagents.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top