This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Panasonic i-PRO WV-S3531L
Overview of the Panasonic i-PRO WV-SFV110
The WV-SFV110 outdoor-ready vandal resistant dome IP camera captures HD 720p resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps). It’s equipped with a range of Panasonic i-PRO’s advanced imaging technologies, including Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology which provide extended dynamic range for scenes with challenging light conditions. Also featuring Variable Image Quality on Specified areas (VIQS) and Auto VIQS technology, which helps to lower bandwidth and storage requirements. A robust IK10-rated and water-resistant housing along with Power over Ethernet Support (PoE) means that this camera can be easily deployed in exposed areas that are prone to tampering.
This unit’s 100° horizontal angle of view is ideal for providing wide coverage of large outdoor areas. Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams are supported, enabling you to view a live feed in high-definition and record in a lower definition - saving on storage costs. In the event that multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera at the same time, you can prioritise one of your streams so a consistent frame rate can be maintained.
Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows – meaning individuals and objects can be more easily identified. This is enhanced further by including Panasonic’s Face Super Dynamic technology, which assists the camera to record clearer facial details.
A number of video motion detection (VMD) methods are available for configuration, enhancing dynamic scene awareness and providing reliable security monitoring. Using the built-in microphone will enable users to monitor and record audio from within close proximity of the camera.
Bandwidth levels can be managed with Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS) technology which allows compression parameters for up to eight user-defined regions to be set. Regions in the scene that are of little interest can be highly compressed, leaving higher levels of bandwidth for areas deemed more important. Auto VIQS technology provides further bandwidth and storage savings by reducing image quality when there as been no movement in a scene. Support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if required please select from the accessories tab.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 720p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- 100° horizontal viewing angle provides optimum scene coverage
- IP66 and IK10-rated for durable outdoor use in conditions where camera tampering may occur
- Electric day/night switching - increases light sensitivity in low light conditions by switching from colour to monochrome
- Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch technologies ensure details in high contrast scenes are not lost
- Face Super Dynamic Range technology provides clearer facial imagery when identification is required
- VIQS / Auto VIQS technology lowers image quality in non-essential areas resulting in an overall reduction in bandwidth usage
- Multiple video motion detection methods are configurable for enhanced dynamic scene awareness
- One-way audio via an integrated microphone enables you to hear sound in the area of the camera
- Integrated SD card storage (card not included) provides a handy backup of data if connection to the network is lost
- PoE support helps to reduce cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
Compatible recording platforms
The Panasonic i-PRO WV-SFV110 compact dome IP camera is a cost effective, robust unit that excels in recording activity in exposed outdoor environments. Typical applications include schools, loading bays and community centres.
Back To Top
- PoE midspan (please select from the accessories tab)
- SD cards (not included)