This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M4328-P
Overview of the Panasonic i-PRO WV-SFN480
This indoor dome IP camera by Panasonic i-PRO is capable of delivering up to 9 megapixel resolution at up to 15 frames per second (fps). With support for a wide range of viewing modes, including a 360° overview, this unit is able to provide comprehensive area coverage of indoor scenes. Additional features include true day/night operation, two-way audio and edge storage, making this camera a versatile unit for indoor surveillance.
Large scenes can be monitored effectively with the panorama, double panorama, quad PTZ and single PTZ viewing modes. These dewarped views allow the original 360° fisheye image to be seen with less distortion, helpful for investigating events in more detail.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) imaging technologies help to achieve high quality image capture in all lighting conditions. The built-in auto back focus feature allows accurate focus to be maintained in both day and night modes, providing clear imaging 24-hours a day.
Up to 4 configurable video motion detection areas are available to help enhance scene awareness and notifications can be sent to the user when motion is detected. A range of external alarm sources can be connected via the integrated I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling. Additionally, up to 8 individual privacy masks can be configured to prevent unwanted activity from being recorded.
Two-way audio is supported when a microphone and speaker (not included) are connected via the built-in audio I/O ports. This allows communication between the operator and scene, as well as the ability to deliver verbal warnings in real-time.
The Panasonic Security Viewer application is free to download for iOS and Android devices. The app provides the user with remote access to live images and basic camera control functions.
Variable Image Quality on Specified Area (VIQS) technology is included and allows up to eight defined areas to retain high image quality whilst all other areas are streamed in lower quality. This technology helps to reduce image file size and bit-rate.
Support for PoE allows the camera to receive both power and network connectivity over a single cable. Additionally, data can be stored locally to the SD card (not included) providing a data back up if the network connection is lost.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 9 megapixel resolution at up to 15 fps, providing detailed CCTV footage
- 360° fisheye overview and multiple dewarped views provide a cost-effective solution for monitoring open plan scenes with one network camera
- Day/night functionality provides 24-hour surveillance of indoor areas
- Advanced imaging technologies such as WDR and ABS ensure details in high contrast environments are captured
- Video motion detection with 4 programmable detection areas provide enhanced security monitoring in areas of interest
- Support for two-way audio allows communication and the ability to deliver verbal warnings in real time
- VIQS reduces recording quality of non-essential areas to reduce bandwidth use and storage requirements
- PoE supplies power to the camera through the network cable for cost-effective installation
- Local data storage to an SD card – helpful in the event of network failure
Compatible recording platforms
- Panasonic i-PRO network video recorders
The Panasonic i-PRO WV-SFN480 dome IP camera is suitable for indoor applications requiring high resolution imaging and 360° overviews, 24 hours a day. Typical applications include large offices, supermarkets and production lines.
- Installation guide
- Warranty card
- Code label
- Base bracket
- 5 x fixing screws for attachment plate (M4 x 8mm)
- Template B (for the base bracket)
- 2P power cable
- Waterproof tape
- Attachment plate
- 4P alarm cable
- Monitor out conversion plug
- Template A (for the attachment plate)
- LAN cable cover
Optional: (please select from the accessories tab if required)
Back To Top