This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Indoor IP Cameras - PTZ
Overview of Panasonic WV-NS202
The Panasonic WV-NS202 is an IP security camera designed for a wide variety of applications, including business and retail surveillance, such as in large offices or shopping centres. Its pan/tilt/zoom functionality and 22x optical zoom allows the camera to cover a wide field of view while still offering the capability to isolate specific areas of the image for detailed monitoring. Alongside this, Panasonic's Super Dynamic technology optimises the image to ensure that detail is retained in highlighted and shadowed areas of the image simultaneously, making the WV-NS202 a good choice for installation in environments where the light level might fluctuate.
The WV-NS202 also features auto-tracking, which allows the camera to pick up a moving object or person and follow them until they leave its field of view. Built-in motion detection monitors the WV-NS202's surroundings, activating recording and notifying you by e-mail of unusual activity. Recordings can be stored remotely or on an SD card (not supplied), if required. As well as these features, external inputs and outputs give you the option to expand the camera's detection and triggering abilities to create a custom security solution that exactly matches your requirements.
The WV-NS202 is a Power over Ethernet camera. This means that both power and network connectivity can be supplied to the camera through a single cable. This simplifies installation and allows more flexibility when deciding where to place the camera, as it does not need to be near a conventional power outlet to work.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
An outdoor version is available.
Key features & benefits of Panasonic WV-NS202
- Pan/tilt/zoom control with 350° pan range and 22x optical zoom enables you to cover a wide field of view in detail using just one camera
- Panasonic Super Dynamic technology picks up detail in both shadowed and highlighted areas, ensuring an optimised image
- Auto-tracking feature can follow a moving object automatically
- Built-in motion detection monitors the camera's field of view, triggering recording and notifying you via e-mail in the event of any untoward activity
- Footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (not supplied)
- External inputs and outputs allow you to customize the camera to create a bespoke security solution
- Power over Ethernet provides a network connection and power to the camera through one cable, making installation easier and offering more flexibility when deciding where to place the camera
Typical applications of Panasonic WV-NS202
The Panasonic WV-NS202 is well suited to installation in a variety of environments, including business premises, warehouses and shopping centres
Included accessories for Panasonic WV-NS202
Back To Top
- Mounting bracket
- Safety wire
- Installation guide
- User's manual