Overview of the Mobotix DualMount
Designed for use with S74 optical sensor modules, this DualMount mounting bracket from Mobotix positions two sensors next to each other. This allows users to configure a setup such as a day sensor and a night sensor to produce round-the-clock images of the same scene.
This mount is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and due to its concealed cabling, it can be used in temperatures ranging from -30°C and 60°C. Additionally, it offers a 25° tilt of the lenses, making it suitable for ceiling installation.
Key features & benefits
- Enables the mounting of two optical sensor modules for Mobotix S74
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -30°C to 60°C
- 25° downward tilt of lenses for ceiling installation
- Concealed cabling
Ideal for areas that require 24-hour monitoring, this DualMount turns two separate day and night sensors into a round-the-clock surveillance solution. It can be used both indoors and outdoors in a range of areas including under eaves, entrances and exits.
Back To Top
- Backing plate
- Allen wrench 1.5mm
- Allen wrench 3mm
- Stainless steel wood screws 4x40
- Dowels 6mm
- Stainless steel Allen screws M4x30
- Sensor installation and removal tool