Overview of the Microchip PD-9506G/ACDC/M
The Microchip PD-9506G/ACDC/M high Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) midspan supplies power for up to 6 connected cameras via an Ethernet cable from a remote location. This also removes the need for a local power source and allows the management of power from a centralised location. Additionally, this unit is ideal for users looking to upgrade their current IP-based infrastructures to PoE.
Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at standards, each of the 6 ports receives up to 72 Watts of power and also features data throughput speeds of 10/100/1000Mbps. Being an Energy Efficient PoE midspan (EEPOE) allows for up to 50% reduced power dissipation when compared to PoE switches and 2-pair midspans. This unit is also simple to install and can be easily fitted into a 1U 19” rack mount.
Key features & benefits
- 6-port midspan providing up to 72 Watts of power to each port (450w max)
- Fully compliant with Power-over-Ethernet IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at standards
- Supports a data throughput of 10/100/1000Mbps
- EEPoE allows reduced power dissipation
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Guaranteed consistent uptime
- Gives safe and reliable power over existing Ethernet infrastructures
- 1U 19” rack-mountable
The Microchip PD-9506G/ACDC/M PoE midspan provides power to individual IP cameras or other network devices. Ideal for small to medium-sized businesses, typical applications include GP practices, gymnasiums and small offices.
Back To Top