This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN ZD6122
LILIN ZD6122 outdoor IP camera with auto focus with zoom/ focus motorised lens, two-way audio, 3D noise reduction, wide dynamic range (WDR), motion detection and dual codec
The LILIN ZD6122 vandal-resistant dome network camera delivers high quality HD 1080p recording at 30 frames per second. The IP67 and IK10 rated casing protect the camera from harsh weather, low temperatures and tampering attempts for a durable, reliable security solution. ‘True’ day/night functionality means the ZD6122 can produce full colour images during daylight, with an IR cut filter switching capture to mono mode for high quality night-time images. Included 72 channel LILIN CMX recording software with mobile support enables easy, convenient viewing and management of video data.
A unique auto focus with zoom/focus motorised lens enables quick and simple set up of the LILIN ZD6122 and ensures image capture is precise. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology ensures detail in a scene in maintained when shadows and highlights are present, providing clear images. 3D noise reduction enhances image quality when captured in low lighting to enable the camera to cope with changing light conditions.
Two-way audio support enables the user to connect a speaker and microphone to the camera (not included) for verbal interaction; this can be to give instructions or warnings and can also enable the camera to record noise from activity that it may not be able to see. Motion, face, audio and tamper detection can alert the user of activity and also trigger recording to SD card and image upload over FTP, providing an efficient, reliable monitoring solution. SD recording provides a backup solution in the event of a network failure, for uninterrupted video data.
Dual codec gives the user compression flexibility for efficient bandwidth and storage usage and Power over Ethernet (PoE) support facilitates installation and maintenance as only a single cable is required for power and network connection.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p video (30 fps) provides smooth, high quality footage ideal for most CCTV applications
- IP67 and IK10 rated polycarbonate casing provides durable, robust protection against harsh weather, low temperatures and tampering attempts for a reliable security camera
- Auto focus with zoom/focus motorised lens provides easy installation for accurate, precise lens positioning for optimised images
- ‘True’ day/night capability provides 24/7 high quality monitoring, producing colour images in daylight and mono images at night-time
- Two-way audio support enables user interaction through the camera and recorded sound complements recorded video
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) improves lighting in a scene so detail is not saturated
- 3D noise reduction improves images captured under low light for enhanced low light capability
- Motion, face, audio and tamper detection alert the user to activity, providing an effective monitoring solution
- Dual codec gives the user a choice of compression method to suit the network
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support reduces the cost of installation and maintenance
- SD storage acts as a data backup in case of a network failure
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Lilin Network Video Recorders (NVRs)
- Milestone XProtect (using ONVIF driver)
- Compliant with all ONVIF compatible recorders
The LILIN ZD6122 network camera is suited to outdoor surveillance applications in areas that may be subject to potential vandalism attempts such as warehouses, bus stations and car parks.
Back To Top
- SD card (please select from above drop down menu)
- PoE midspan (please select from the above drop down menu)
- Speaker and microphone for two-way audio function