This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN ZD2322
LILIN ZD2322 indoor network camera with two-way audio, 3D noise reduction, wide dynamic range (WDR), face, tamper, audio and motion detection and dual codec
The LILIN ZD2322 IP camera delivers HD 1080p video at 30 frames per second, providing smooth video in high quality whilst true day/night functionality provides 24/7 security surveillance. The in-ceiling mount provides unobtrusive installation for unobtrusive surveillance. The 2 megapixel sensor in the ZD2322 produces detailed, high quality images which are further enhanced through the camera’s built in imaging technologies 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR). Wide dynamic range (WDR) enhances brightness in a scene to ensure object detail is maintained whilst 3D noise reduction improves images captured in low light conditions, enabling the camera to cope with a variety of lighting environments. Included free with all LILIN cameras is the 72 channel LILIN CMX recording software with support for iPhone, iPad and Android devices for remote management.
Two-way audio support enables a microphone and speaker (not included) to be connected to the LILIN ZD2322 to enable verbal interaction through the camera. This can be used to give warnings or instructions and increases the effectiveness of a CCTV system as the camera can record audio activity it may not be able to see. Motion, face and tamper detection technology can trigger recording on the SD card (not included) and alert the user of possible security breaches for effective surveillance.
Auto focus and Power over Ethernet (PoE) make the LILIN ZD2322 quick and simple to install whilst edge recording enables the ZD2322 to act as a standalone camera without the need for a central recording device. H.264 and MJPEG compression modes give the user flexibility on bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if you require a midspan, please select from the above drop down menu.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p at 30 frames per second provides high quality video
- 2 megapixel high sensitivity CMOS sensor produces high quality images
- Auto focus assists with installation and optimises image quality
- True day/night capability through an IR cut filter enables the camera to produce mono images at night-time and provides a 24/7 surveillance solution
- Two-way audio enables interactive verbal interaction through the camera and is useful for giving warnings or instructions
- In-ceiling mount is unobtrusive
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) ensures detailed images by preventing light saturation in a scene with severe backlight or dark shadows
- 3D noise reduction enhances images captured under low illumination providing good low light capability
- Motion, face and tamper detection technology can trigger alarms for effective surveillance
- Dual codec offers compression flexibility to suit network requirements
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) supplies the camera with power and data communication using the same cable, saving on installation costs
- On board recording onto an SD card (card not included) offers a completely decentralised IP video system, reducing investment in PCs or servers
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Lilin NVRs
- Milestone XProtect (using ONVIF driver)
- Compliant with all ONVIF compatible recorders
The LILIN ZD2322 network camera is suitable for 24/7 high quality indoor surveillance for applications such as retail stores, GO surgeries and indoor railway stations. The in-ceiling mount also makes this model ideal for non-invasive monitoring.
Back To Top
- Micro SD card (please select from above drop down menu if required)
- PoE midspan (please select from above drop down menu if required)
- Speaker and microphone for two-way audio