This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Microchip PD-9512G/ACDC/M
Overview of the LILIN PMH-POE08260WAT
The LILIN PMH-POE08260WAT Power over Ethernet switch is designed for use in medium to large networks.
Power over Ethernet provides the option of supplying devices connected to an Ethernet network with power using the same cable as for data communication.
This Power over Ethernet switch has 8 PoE ports, enabling up to 8 network cameras to be powered.
To expand the network, the PMH-POE08260WAT offers automatic crossover detection so connecting to another switch is simple and quick.
Dedicated full-duplex 200Mbps bandwidth allows fast data processing for each device connected.
Key features & benefits
- 30W max per port (IEEE802.3at supported on all 8 ports)
- 8 PSE PoE function ports
- 48V/DC Per Port Output
- Automatic crossover detection means other switches can be added without crossover cable
- 19” rack size means the switch can be installed in limited space
- Auto detect full or half-duplex modes for any port
- Dedicated full-duplex bandwidth at 200Mbps
- Store-and-forward switching methods
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex and back pressure flow control for half-duplex
- Full wire speed forwarding and non-blocking
- Auto-MDI/MID-X function for any port
- LED indicators show users the status on each port
Back To Top
- Fast Ethernet PoE switch
- Power code
- User manual
- A rack-mount kit + 8 screws