Overview of the PowerDsine PD-9512G
The PD-9512G high Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) midspan from PowerDsine provides power to up to 12 IP cameras from a remote location via a standard Ethernet cable. With no need for a local power source, users are also able to manage power from a centralised location. This midspan is an ideal choice for users that are looking to upgrade any current IP based system to PoE.
All 12 ports are fully compliant with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at standards, each receiving up to 72 Watts of power with a data throughput speed of 10/100/1000 Mbps. The Energy Efficient PoE midspan (EEPOE) provides a reduced power dissipation of up to 50% when compared to 2-pair midspans and PoE switches. In addition, the unit can be installed easily and features a slim design which allows it to be fitted into a 1U 19” rack mount.
Key features & benefits
- Provides power to IP cameras and other network devices via a standard Ethernet cable
- 12-port midspan providing up to 72 Watts of power to each port (1000w max)
- Complies fully with Power-over-Ethernet standards (IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at)
- Delivers data throughput speeds of 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Energy efficient with reduced power dissipation
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- A consistent uptime is guaranteed
- Gives power over existing Ethernet infrastructures safe and reliably
- 1U 19” rack-mountable
Ideal for large to medium-sized businesses, the PowerDsine PD-9512 PoE midspan delivers power to up to 12 IP cameras or other network devices. Typical applications include leisure centres, museums and office buildings.