This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Microchip PD-9512G/ACDC/M
Overview of the LILIN PMH-POE08130WT4
The PMH-POE08130WT4 gigabit network switch provides 8 LAN ports of 4 offer PoE. The unit has two combo Gigabit UTP/SFP ports.
Power over Ethernet reduces the cost and time of an IP system installation as only a single cable is required.
This switch is suitable for medium to large network systems that need to connect IP cameras across a network.
The PMH-POE08130WT4 provides quick and easy network expansion through automatic crossover detection functionality which makes linking to another switch easy.
Key features & benefits
- Network ports: 8 ports 10/100M; 2 x Gigabit combo ports
- Power over Ethernet: 4 ports can be used PoE Plus (IEEE802.3at)
- Supports Max. 30W each port
- Rack mountable
- 19” size is compact and easy to integrate into existing systems
- LED indicators show status of connectivity at a glance
Back To Top
- Fast Power over Ethernet switch
- Power cord
- User manual
- Rack-mount kit with 8 screws