This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN LR6122EX3.6
Part of LILIN's iMEGAPRO cost-effective L series, the LILIN LR6122EX3.6 dome network camera is a good choice for outdoor and night time surveillance as its IP67 rating means it can endure severe weather conditions including temperatures ranging from -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to 122°F), whilst it can produce HD 1080p resolution at 15 frames per second. The polycarbonate dome cover is impact resistant and designed to withstand tampering and vandalism attempts, and built-in audio and motion detection can raise an alarm if any physical attempts are made.
The LILIN LR6122EX3.6 features day/night functionality through the use of a removable infrared cut filter to capture black and white images at night time and full colour images in daylight. This feature is enhanced further by integrated IR LEDs which provide a radiant distance up to 25 metres, beneficial for outdoor surveillance during darkness. LILIN’s Sense Up+ technology delivers high light sensitivity producing crisp colour images in low light conditions, further complimenting these day/night features.
The LILIN LR6122EX3.6 camera is a highly cost-effective option for IP surveillance, the 2 megapixel CMOS sensor and digital zoom allow for images to be analysed in detail and HD 1080p video is streamed at 15 frames per second rather than 30; still offering smooth video and high quality but at a lower price than other cameras with similar features. A host of advanced and useful features such as progressive scan and wide dynamic range make this camera an attractive choice for outdoor use.
This network camera comes complete with LILIN CMX Management Software and remote surveillance can be carried out using iPad, iPhone or Android mobile devices.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select from above drop down menu.
Key features & benefits
- Day/night capability of the LILIN LR6122EX3.6 is enhanced with an IR radiant distance of 25 metres and LILIN Sense Up + technology, making it a suitable choice for substantial day and night time surveillance
- Vandal resistant casing and the IP67-rating mean the LR6122EX3.6 camera is robust and durable in a variety of weather conditions and is protected from tampering or vandalism attempts
- The 2 Megapixel CMOS image sensor and supported digital zoom enable captured images to be efficiently zoomed in on, therefore simplifying facial and object identification
- Wide dynamic range and 3D noise reduction optimise contrast and image clarity, making pictures sharp and high quality; this is further enhanced through progressive scan technology which removes blur from movement when captured
- Two way audio facilitates verbal interaction through the camera and the ability to hear the camera’s surroundings, it also allows for something to be heard, even if it is not in view of the camera (speaker not included)
- Compression by H.264 and Motion JPEG lessen use of bandwidth and storage
- Audio and motion detection can raise an alarm for any vandalism or tampering attempts which can trigger SD recording and email notification
- PoE is advantageous in areas where traditional cabling is difficult to install as only a single cable is required, this reduces time and costs involved in installation also
- Edge recording onto a MicroSD card (not included) frees up bandwidth across a network whilst the local storage acts as a back up in case of network issues.
- Ceiling or wall mount with 3 axis-mechanism for precise pointing of the lens module at time of installation
The LILIN LR6122EX3.6 is typically used for outdoor surveillance in areas that may be subject to potential vandalism and wet weather conditions, particularly suited for when high detail night time images are required for up to 25 metres away. Typical applications are buildings that are unoccupied at night, e.g. business parks and schools.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top