This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN LR6022X
LILIN LR6022X vandal resistant IP camera with wide dynamic range, 3D noise reduction, mobile viewing and free LILIN recording software
Part of the popular LILIN iMEGAPRO L series, the LILIN LR6022X network dome camera is suitable for outdoor surveillance as the IP66-rating means it is protected from dust and rain. This compact IP camera is also IK7 rated, meaning it is vandal-resistant, therefore durable and robust. With a selection of advanced technical features, this camera offers a cost-effective but feature-rich IP CCTV solution, which can provide HD 1080p video at 15 frames per second.
The LR6022X offers good night time security with the infrared light reaching a radiant distance of 25m. Through the use of an automatic infrared cut filter, high quality images are produced in black and white during the night. In daylight, the 2 megapixel CMOS sensor captures crisp, full colour images, making the LR6022 network camera suitable for 24 hour security monitoring. LILIN’s Sense-Up Plus technology optimises image quality still further by increasing the sensitivity of the CMOS sensor, ensuring good quality video reproduction in any lighting situation.
As with all LILIN cameras, LILIN's CMX recording and management software comes free of charge making LILIN an attractive, all-round offering that suits most installations. Mobile access via iOS and Android using an app is also supported, ideal for small business and home owners.
3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) increase performance in darkness and enhance contrast in images for clearer footage, enabling person identification and detailed event analysis. Progressive scan technology removes blur from movement in images. The camera's varifocal lens can be manually adjusted for zoom and focus at setup.
The LILIN LR6022X is powered through PoE, reducing the cost of installation because both the power and network data are fed through one cable as opposed to two.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Vandal-resistant rating means the LR6022X is impact resistant and can withstand tampering attempts. The built-in detection function can identify such attempts and raise an alarm
- Day/night functionality with a built-in IR light with radiant distance of 25m and LILIN’s Sense-Up Plus technology means the LILIN LR6022X can produce clear, high quality images in any lighting conditions and at any time of the day or night
- HD 1080p video at 15 frames per second (or 30fps in HD 720p) keeps the cost of the LR6022X economical whilst still providing sufficient frame rate for most applications
- Zoom and focus can be adjusted through the varifocal lens whilst maintaining the weather-resistant feature of the camera
- H.264 compression delivers compressed data with little effect on quality whilst Motion JPEG is available for optimum quality
- 3D noise reduction, progressive scan technology and wide dynamic range optimise image quality, removing aspects that degrade image quality such as smear, blur and uneven contrast
- Power over Ethernet makes installation easier and quicker
The LILIN LR6022X is manufactured for use outdoors as it can function in temperatures ranging from -40°C – +50°C (-40°F – 122°F); this is useful for installation in areas subject to harsh weather conditions. With its integrated infrared this camera also offers 24 hour surveillance so is typically used in areas that need security monitoring at all times such as schools and hotels, whilst its compact form factor and great price makes it also ideal for small offices and at home.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top