This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN LD6122EX3.6
The LILIN LD6122EX3.6 is an outdoor, IK10-rated dome network camera specially designed to prevent damage from vandalism by means of the polycarbonate, impact resistant dome cover. The IP67-rating means the LD6122EX3.6 is protected from dust and water, making it suitable for use outdoors in a variety of weather conditions. The LD6122EX HD 1080p camera offers a very cost effective 24 hour monitoring solution with plenty of features you would commonly see in higher-end IP cameras.
Built-in audio and motion detection can raise an alarm if activity is detected, removing the need for visual surveillance therefore saving on cost. Power over Ethernet furthers this saving by only needing one cable for installation for both power and network connection, eliminating the cost of an electrician to install a separate power line.
Unlike other cameras at this pricing level, the LILIN LD1622EX3.6 has 'true' day/night capability which captures full colour images in daylight and monochrome images in darkness, providing clear images for easier identification 24/7. This is done through the use of an IR cut filter, which switches images into back and white in low light conditions. The camera can be used with infrared light as well.
This network camera comes complete with LILIN CMX Management Software and remote surveillance can be carried out using iPad, iPhone or Android mobile devices.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply (please select from above dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- Vandal resistant cover helps prevent damage from tampering attempts and audio and motion detection can raise the alarm in the occurrence of any attempts such as blocking or spray painting
- IP67-rating means the LD6122EX3.6 is protected from dust and water therefore robust for outside use and durable for harsh weather conditions like rain and snow
- Producing HD 1080p video at 15 frames per second rather than 30 fps reduces the cost of the camera whilst quality images are delivered in a smooth fashion
- Digital zoom and a 2 megapixel, CMOS sensor captures images in high detail, this is a useful feature if data is ever used for evidence or identification
- PoE reduces costs of installing the LILIN LD1622EX3.6 further as there is only need for one cable to provide power and connectivity to the network
- Two way audio is supported, which provides the user with a medium to communicate through the camera, and to hear around the surroundings
- H.264 and Motion JPEG compression allow for reduced bandwidth use without losing image quality
- Optional SD storage can eliminate the cost for centralised storage such as DVR or PC, further making it an economical choice for professional surveillance.
- Ceiling or wall mount with 3 axis mechanism to obtain views as required
The impact-resistant polycarbonate dome cover makes the LILIN LD6122EX a robust, cost-effective surveillance system, suitable for placement in outdoor areas potentially exposed to vandalism attempts and tampering. This could include warehouses holding a high value of stock or in specific areas where vandalism risk is particularly high. The IP67-rating means the LD6122EX3.6 camera is suitable for placement in areas subject to harsh weather conditions such as heavy rain and snow.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top