This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN LD2322EX3.6
Part of LILIN’s new lower cost iMEGAPRO L range, the LD2322EX3.6 network camera offers all the features of iMEGAPRO but at a lower price, with full HD 1080p video being streamed at 15fps instead of 30 fps. Given that most IP CCTV systems are set to record at less than 10 frames per second, 15 fps is more than enough for most applications.
3D noise reduction technology supresses noise in images taken in low light conditions; this helps to ensure image quality is not degraded when compressed. A progressive scan CMOS sensor, 2D wide dynamic range (WDR) and LILIN's Sense Up Plus technology ensures high quality image capturing of activity in any light situation.
The true day/night functionality of the camera provides a 24 hour surveillance solution as with its automatic infrared cut filter the camera produces images in monochrome at night, and colour images during the day. The compact dome of the LD2322EX IP camera can be embedded in the ceiling to offer unobtrusive surveillance, whilst it can also be surface mounted.
On-board storage through the use of a Micro SD card (selectable above), along with H.264 compression, allow for minimised bandwidth and storage needs. The LILIN LD2322EX3.6 supports Power over Ethernet, therefore reducing costs involved with the installation process. LILIN’s CMX recording software is free, making the iMEGAPRO L series cameras a very attractive solution for small and medium sized professional CCTV installations.
Please note: this camera does not come with power supply (please select from the above drop down menu).
Key features & benefits
- The LILIN LD2322EX L series camera offers all of the advanced features of the higher-priced iMEGAPRO cameras but with HD 1080p video streaming at 15 fps rather than 30 fps (or HD 720p at 30 fps), providing a cost-effective option whilst maintaining high resolution
- True day/night functionality through the use of a removable IR cut filter means low light images are produced in black and white to maintain image clarity in dim or dark conditions
- Power over Ethernet makes the LD2322EX even more cost-effective as only one cable is needed for installation, also saving time
- 3D noise reduction technology eliminates smear and pixelation in darker conditions and 2D wide dynamic range technology is available to improve colour reproduction in backlight conditions, providing optimal clear, sharp images
- H.264 compression allows for minimised bandwidth and storage use
- Audio and motion detection can raise an alarm if activity in the scene is identified
- Two way audio support enables the user to make verbal contact through the camera and hear any response or background noise
- Edge recording supported through the use of an SD card (not included) has several benefits including backup in case of network failure and optimised bandwidth use.
- Ceiling or wall mount with 3 axis-mechanism for accurate pointing of the lens module at time of installation
The LILIN LD2322EX3.6 provides an economical surveillance solution with a variety of good quality features, making it suitable for a wide range of applications including installations in schools, businesses and retail. Its small size and in-ceiling mount kit make it suitable for when a surveillance system is to be made inconspicuous.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top