This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN LD2122E4, LD2122E6
The LILIN LD2122 is designed for indoor locations where high-resolution footage is needed, but not required at full HD frame rate (25fps). The camera captures HD 1080p video with 2-megapixel resolution at up to 15fps making it ideal for use in security environments where monitoring at full HD frame rate is not required, but where high-quality video recordings are.
The small-bodied dome-style unit is easy to install with its 3-axis design and screw-on dome cover. It has a suite of image improvement technologies built-in for handling variations in lighting conditions.
Please note: A choice of 4.3mm (62.2° FoV) or 6mm (43.6° FoV) lens options are available. Please make your selection above when adding the camera to your cart. Additionally, this camera does not include a power supply. If you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- Low cost surveillance - maximise the available budget or keep system costs to a minimum
- HD 1080p resolution - capture images with over 2-megapixel resolution, making it easy to identify subjects from a distance
- 3-axis camera movement - flexible mounting positions
- LILIN SenseUp Plus technology - reduce the camera's reliance on external lighting by boosting image sensitivity in low light
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range - adapt rapidly to demanding light environments for clear footage
- Ceiling / wall mount with 3 axis-feature for precise pointing of the lens at time of set up
This cost-effective network camera is suited to indoor areas where high quality images are required in demanding light conditions, including workshops, factory floors, storage and warehouses and business receptions.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top