This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN IPS9264P
Part of LILIN’s iMEGAPRO range, the IPS9264P model offers considerable optical zoom for a very economical price. 26x optical zoom enables the user to zoom in to a particular area of interest without compromising image quality. This PTZ dome IP camera is compact and inoffensive, therefore suitable for installations that are to be unobvious.
Support for two way audio in this network camera offers the opportunity to capture sounds surrounding the camera and to verbally interact to issue instructions or warnings. This is facilitated through the use of an external microphone and speaker which can be connected to the camera through this audio support (speaker and microphone not included).
Privacy masking is a significant feature of the IPS9264P as it prevents operators from viewing certain areas of the camera’s view that may be private or sensitive, for example a window into someone’s home or garden.
The LILIN IPS9264P produces high quality images by utilising a variety of advanced technological features for image optimisation. Wide dynamic range ensures images are not under- or over-exposed by adapting contrast to make all areas in a scene visible; high light compensation reduces glare from bright light from sources such as headlights or bright sunlight, meaning detail in the rest of the image is visible. 2D and 3D noise reduction optimise image quality under different lighting conditions by filtering out noise to avoid pixelated images.
Key features & benefits
- Pan, tilt and zoom capability allows for flexibility of viewing and recording, 26x optical zoom enables considerable focus on a specific area so detail can be observed
- Two way audio support for when a speaker and microphone are added (not included) allows two-way verbal communication through the camera
- H.264 compression maintains high image quality through the compression process whilst minimising bandwidth use. Motion JPEG format is also supported
- 128 preset positions can be programmed providing the ability for an automated surveillance tour. This provides thorough surveillance and removes the need for visual monitoring
- Privacy masking gives the option for a specific area of the camera’s view to be blocked, this could be an area where sensitive data is displayed or an area that does not permit surveillance
- Wide dynamic range captures shadows and highlights within one image and ensures detail is visible, this is enhanced further by highlight compensation which prevents bright light saturation from images
- 3D noise reduction filters noise from images, often captured in low light conditions, improving image clarity. Digital image stabilising complements this by removing motion blur from images taken during movement.
This network camera is an ideal choice for non-invasive surveillance where coverage across a wide area is required, with the option of focusing on a specific area in high detail. Typical uses include indoor surveillance at railway stations, warehouses or schools. The auto-touring and advanced feature set of the LILIN IPS9264P make it a cost-effective, attractive choice for an indoor CCTV security system.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top