This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet QNP-6250R
Overview of the Lilin IPS8364P
Suitable for use out of doors, the IP66-rated Lilin IPS8364P offers a good, durable solution for security surveillance in potentially bad weather conditions. The 36x optical zoom enables the user to zoom in over large distances to focus on a particular area, without losing image quality or experiencing pixelation. This gives the user a highly detailed, close-up view of a specific area, allowing for comprehensive observation and event analysis.
Image quality is optimised through a variety of advanced features in the Lilin IPS8364P including wide dynamic range, electronic image stabilisation and 2D and 3D noise reduction. Wide dynamic range improves detail in shadowed and highlighted areas in an image, enhances contrast and making persons and objects more visible. Electronic image stabilising removes blur due to camera movement and 2D and 3D digital noise reduction removes smear and pixilation from captured images, making them clear and detailed.
Built-in motion detection can raise the alarm in the case of activity being detected; this alarm can then provoke an email and image upload over FTP to alert the user. This eliminates the need for constant visual surveillance and therefore cutting costs involved in operating an IP security system.
Key features & benefits
- 36x optical zoom enables significant zoom whilst maintaining high quality, this allows in-depth analysis of an area and facilitates object identification and facial recognition
- IP66 rating means the camera can be used outdoors and is protected from dust, rain and very low or very high temperatures, providing an all year round security solution
- Wide dynamic range captures detail in an image regardless of dark shadows or bright highlights; this allows all detail in a frame to be seen
- Highlight compensation reduces glare from bright light in an image to enhance clarity further and make background detail more prominent
- 2D and 3D digital noise reduction suppresses noise in an image which may appear in low light conditions and digital image stabilising reduces blur which may appear from camera movement during windy conditions, further optimising images captured
- Up to 128 preset positions can be programmed to allow for automatic scanning of an area, this removes the need for manual control and management
- Two way audio support enables the user to receive and transmit audio through the IP camera (speaker not included)
- H.264 compression (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) can compress file size without compromising image quality
- iPhone, iPad and Android devices are supported for mobile video management
The Lilin IPS8364P provides a cost-effective solution for outdoor surveillance where a large area is to be observed, with potential need for focus on a specific area such as government building grounds, with zoomed focus on gate entrances. The IP66-rating means the camera is protected from rain, dust and can operate in very low or high temperatures; making the IPS8364 suitable for use all year round.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top