This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet QNP-6250R
Overview of the LILIN IPS6224M
The LILIN IPS6224M offers a good solution for outdoor CCTV surveillance of large sites. Megapixel resolution in combination with the pan, tilt and zoom functionality allows effective coverage of an area with the ability to tilt and pan when required. The 22x optical zoom allows zooming into specific areas quickly; this is useful for sites that need all round surveillance with the ability to focus on a specific event or area in detail, if required.
The IP66 rating of the camera means it is durable for outdoor use as it is protected against rain and dust. It can also operate in temperatures ranging from -40°C − +50°C (-40°F − 122°F). The LILIN IPS6224M has day/night capability through the use of LILIN’s Sense Up technology which increases CMOS sensor sensitivity, therefore producing images in light conditions as low as 0.07 lux (at F1.6).
The IPS6224M IP dome camera ensures accurate and direct target positioning by the ability to make 360 degrees continuous rotation at high speed (0.15° to 360° per second). If required, the dome can spin quickly through 180 degrees; this is a useful feature for monitoring something that passes directly underneath the camera.
Image quality is optimised by the IPS6224M’s advanced features including wide dynamic range, 3D noise reduction, high light compensation and digital image stabiliser, all of which help to provide the clearest, highest quality image possible.
Key features & benefits
- 22x optical zoom enables zooming in on a scene without losing any quality, particularly useful for detailed, distant areas
- HD 1.3 MOS sensor captures high quality images
- Wide dynamic range enables the capture of both bright and dark areas in the same frame; bright areas are not saturated and dark areas brightened up
- Any smear and/or pixilation is improved through 3D noise reduction technology, improving image clarity and object detection in darker conditions
- High light compensation prevents bright light from saturating an image, making the surroundings more visible and improving image clarity
- Digital image stabiliser reduces blur in images captured during camera movement
- Up to 128 positions can be pre-set to auto-sequence to produce an automatic monitoring process
- H.264 provides high compression rate whilst reducing impact on original footage during the compression process, maintaining high quality
- Two way audio support enables the user to speak to subjects through the camera, and hear a response
- SD recording acts as a data backup in case of network connection problems
The LILIN IPS6224M is suitable as an outdoor security system where a large field of coverage is required, with the ability to focus on a particular area in detail if necessary. Uses include car parks and outdoor railway stations.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top