This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XNP-6320H
Overview of LILIN IPS5204S
Complementing the LILIN iMEGAPRO range, the compact LILIN IPS5204S is a high quality indoor network PTZ dome camera that can stream HD 1080p videos up to 30 frames per second.
20x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom capacity make the IPS5204S ideal for when image detail is required for identification of objects and/or faces. The LILIN IPS5204S has the capability to perform 360° rotations continuously at a high speed of 0.15° - 360° per second; this can accurately position the camera to capture specific targets, another reason why it is a good choice for high-level surveillance. The dome can quickly spin through 180° when something passes directly underneath, this ensures undisrupted surveillance of a moving object.
Wide dynamic range technology in the LILIN IPS5204S maintains good image capturing in a variety of lighting conditions, capturing shadows and highlights whilst removing 3D noise and improving contrast in bright or dark areas. Adaptive tone reproduction improves contrast in both low and high-luminance areas in an image to improve detail. The LILIN IPS5204S network camera has true day/night capability through the use of an IR cut filter which switches images to black and white when light drops below 3 lux when on automatic. This feature can be configured by schedule also.
This LILIN IP camera comes complete with LILIN CMX management software which allows the user to view, record and manage up to 36 cameras. Viewing through iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices is also supported.
This camera is also available in an outdoor version, IPS4205S.
Key features & benefits
- 20 x optical zoom with a 4.7mm-94mm focal length lens allows an image to be zoomed in on in great detail without pixilation, 12x digital zoom enables further analysis of areas of interest
- High speed dome moves quickly to accurately pinpoint specific targets, this enables detailed monitoring of a subject straight away
- 3D noise reduction technology produces clearer, high quality images in darker conditions
- Wide dynamic range technology and adaptive tone reproduction produces clear, high quality images despite shadows and/or highlights
- 6 alarm inputs and alarm activation by audio and motion detection allows for an alarm to be raised automatically by the camera when movement or noise is detected, removing the need for visual monitoring
- Two-way audio support allows the user to listen to the camera’s surroundings and if needed, interact verbally through the camera (optional speaker required)
- SD recording enables decentralised storage, beneficial for minimising bandwidth and storage use, also providing a backup solution in the event of a network failure
The LILIN IPS5204S is useful in applications where a large area coverage is needed, often with the requirement of zoomed in, close up images in detail e.g. for facial recognition, such as CCTV at large head offices, schools or university campuses.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top