This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN IPR7722ESX
With a high-efficiency IR LED with a radiant distance of up to 35m, the LILIN IPR7722ESX outdoor IP camera provides a cost-effective solution for high resolution security monitoring in dark conditions. Its ‘true’ day/night capability enables the camera to produce monochrome images in dark conditions and colour images in light conditions; this through the use of an automatic infrared cut filter. The IPR7722ESX is suitable for outdoor use as it can withstand temperatures from -40°C − +50°C (-40°F − 122°F), meaning the camera will continue to record and operate normally even under very low and very high temperature conditions.
The 2 megapixel CMOS sensor and megapixel-corrected varifocal lens produce high quality images, which are further optimised through 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range. LILIN’s Sense Up Plus technology increases sensitivity of the CMOS sensor, improving images captured in low light conditions; progressive scan technology removes blur from images when movement is captured. Privacy masking ensures certain areas of the camera's view that may be private are not recorded or viewed by operators.
The LILIN IPR7722ESX IP camera uses face, audio and motion detection to raise an alarm in the case of activity or noise being identified. An email is then sent to the user to inform them so the appropriate action can be taken quickly; this also eliminates the need for 24 hour manual surveillance. When an alarm is raised it can provoke the camera into recording, this can also be done onto an internal MicroSD card (not included).
Power over Ethernet support provides a cost-effective solution for installation and the cable managed bracket and housing facilitate this process further.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply (please select from above drop down menu).
Key features & benefits
- True day night functionality with integrated IR light, radiating up to 35m for capturing monochrome images at night
- Face, audio and motion detection can raise an alarm if activity or noise is detected, providing an efficient and fast intruder detection method
- 2 megapixel CMOS sensor with progressive scan produces full HD 1080p (30fps) high quality footage
- 3D noise and wide dynamic range optimise image quality further by removing smear and improving contrast in scenes where both bright areas and dark shadows exist and image detail may be lost
- 2-way audio support allows for a microphone and speaker to be connected to the camera to facilitate verbal interaction and to listen to surrounding noise
- SD storage enables storage flexibility and optimised bandwidth use as data can be scheduled to transfer from a local MicroSD card (not included) to a centralised storage device at times of low traffic
- H.264 compression efficiently compresses video without comprising quality, lessening bandwidth demands across a network and freeing up storage space
- PoE removes the need for installing 2 cables for power and network, instead both are powered through the one cable, saving time on installation
The LILIN IPR7722ESX is suitable for outdoor applications that require constant surveillance with highly detailed images being captured at night. Ideal for use on school and hotel grounds, car parks and logistical centres. Face, motion and audio detection mean the IPR7722ESX provides a cost-effective solution for monitoring areas that should not experience movement or noise at certain times.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top