This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN IPR6122ESX
The LILIN IPR6122ESX is an outdoor day/night network camera with integrated infrared LEDs from LILIN's iMEGAPRO range, providing HD night vision surveillance and impact resistance. The camera includes built-in high-power infrared LEDs with a radiant distance of up to 25m, allowing the camera to capture activity without the need for external lighting in total darkness. Additionally, the camera's SenseUp+ technology can be used to improve the camera's light sensitivity in low-light environments prior to the infrared LEDs kicking in, capturing clear colour HD 1080p video.
The casing of the IPR6122ESX is toughened against impacts to protect against vandalism and IP66-rated, making it weather-proof. The camera's face detection system differentiates between random motion and human intrusion, only raising alerts when faces are detected, while with on-board MicroSD recording, there's less need for a dedicated recording system, with the camera storing video recordings internally.
Please note: This camera doesn't include a power supply. If you require a PoE midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- Infrared illumination - see events in complete darkness without the need for external lighting using the camera's built-in 25m infrared LEDs
- Impact-resistant casing - protects the camera against malicious vandalism or accidental damage
- SenseUp + software - lowers the minimum light level required where the camera can capture colour video, preserving colour detail in low light footage
- HD 1080p resolution - clearly identify faces at a distance with clear, sharp video feeds and 30fps frame rates
- Face detection - effectively differentiate between random motion and intruders by detecting faces in view and thus triggering events
- MicroSD recording - adds redundancy to recordings by storing video onto the camera's MicroSD card
- Wide dynamic range - brightly lit and shadowed areas in the same scene can both be viewed clearly at the same time
- 3D noise reduction - limit the image noise created by the image sensor in low-light conditions, particularly when SenseUp+ is in operation
- 2-way audio capability - listen in and talk back
This camera is suited to installation in outdoor locations requiring high resolution video at night where there is no external lighting and where vandalism or malicious damage is a possibility.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top