Overview of the LILIN IPG1052ES
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1135 Mk II
The LILIN IPG1052ES with 5 megapixel CMOS sensor produces very high quality images at 12fps whilst full HD 1080p video can be streamed at 30 frames per second providing smooth and high detail video. This network camera is suitable for indoor security systems that require very high quality images for facial and object recognition and event analysis.
The true/day night capability of the IPG1052 is made possible through the use of an automatic infrared cut filter, this enables the camera to produce monochrome images in low light and colour images in day time conditions. LILIN’s Sense Up+ technology enhances this feature further by increasing the sensitivity of the CMOS sensor, improving images captured in low lighting. Wide dynamic range allows detail to be more visible in images as it improves light and colour reproduction in scenes that have both bright and shadowed areas within them. 3D noise reduction filters noise captured in low light conditions and makes images sharper. Progressive scan technology eliminates blur from images capturing movement.
Optional multiple streaming profiles enable flexibility for the user to designate bandwidth and storage as appropriate. H.264 compression allows for storage to be significantly reduced without compromising on quality. Motion JPEG compression is optional and alongside a 5 megapixel sensor and megapixel-corrected lens, this camera can produce very high quality, detailed JPEG images. Face, motion, audio and tamper detection allow for the user to be alerted via email in the case of activity, noise or tampering attempts so that action can be taken, such activity can also provoke the camera into recording.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply (please select from the accessories tab).
This box camera is specified with a 3.6 - 10 mm varifocal lens (PLH-3610MA)
Outdoor version: LILIN IPG1052ES outdoor POE bundle.
Key features & benefits
- 5 megapixel CMOS sensor produces very high quality images, ideal for facial or object identification
- HD 1080p at 30 frames per second provides high quality video and 6 streaming profiles provides flexibility for the user with regards to managing bandwidth and storage usage
- Face, audio, motion and tampering detection can raise the alarm in the case of activity or noise being detected, this alerts the user to activity so the appropriate action can be taken
- True day/ night with IR cut filter enables the camera to produce black and white images in darkness whilst capturing full colour images in brighter environments, this provides a 24 hour security system
- Two way audio through the addition of a speaker and microphone (not included) enables the user to listen to noise around the camera and speak if necessary
- 3D noise reduction and WDR enhance image quality
- Sense Up+ increases the sensitivity of the CMOS sensor therefore improving image quality in low light conditions
- Power over Ethernet reduces time and costs involved in the installation process and eliminates the need for separate cable for network and power
- SD storage acts as a decentralised data backup solution and can reduce demands across a network if used as the sole storage device (SD card not included)
The LILIN IPG1052ES network camera is useful for indoor applications where highly detailed images and video are required and face, motion, tampering and audio detection are needed to identify situations where an alarm needs to be raised, for example in police stations, jewellers' stores or airports. Its ‘true’ day night capability means the IPG1052 offers 24/7 high quality CCTV surveillance.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top