This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the LILIN IPG1032ESX3
LILIN's IPG1032ESX3 compact box IP camera delivers high resolution surveillance in changing light conditions. Part of the iMEGAPRO range it captures high quality 3-megapixel video and features LILIN's SenseUp Plus technology to increase its light sensitivity, allowing it to maintain colour video in extremely low light. In addition, true day/night switching allows the camera to integrate with infrared lamps, and with wide dynamic range, ensures that high-contrast lighting can be dealt with as well. This camera is capable of capturing clear video regardless of the lighting scenario.
The IPG1032ESX3 also features LILIN's face detection software. This system can trigger camera actions whenever faces are detected in the video image, allowing automated differentiation between conventional motion and genuine intrusion. Operators can then challenge intruders from a safe distance through the camera's 2-way audio system (external speaker required).
Please note: This camera does not include a power supply. If you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- Full HD and 3MP resolution - captures high-resolution video feeds with clear and sharp detail
- SenseUp Plus Technology - improves light sensitivity and captures colour video in very low light conditions
- True day/night switching - to further increase light sensitivity, the camera can capture infrared light at night to produce monochrome video footage (IR-cut filter is removable)
- Face detection - automatically trigger camera alarm events whenever faces are in view
- 2-way audio - use the camera as a means of communication between control rooms and subjects in view
- Noise reduction software - clear up the signal noise common in low light video to improve definition and visibility
- Wide dynamic range - suited to areas with strongly contrasting light such as bright, sunlit areas with dark shadows
- Analogue video out - 75 ohm, BNC connector
This camera suits indoor environments where high quality and high resolution video is needed and where locations are subject to changeable or otherwise demanding light conditions. For example at warehouse entrances, hotel foyers, windowed corridors and shopping centres. Additionally, when used with a suitable outdoor housing, the camera is ideal for locations including external door security, car park monitoring and traffic surveillance.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top