This product is discontinued, for alterative models please see Wisenet IP Cameras
The affordable LILIN IPD6222ES is suitable for high resolution outdoor and even mobile surveillance in a range of lighting environments. The outer casing is toughened for installation in areas where vandalism is a possibility and it's small enough to be mounted unobtrusively. The camera captures full HD1080p / 2 megapixel video and features LILIN's unique SenseUp Plus technology, enabling clear image capture in very low light conditions.
With audio listen-in operators can hear what's going on around the camera, or can create rules which use sudden noises to trigger events, detecting intruders when they are outside the scene. Additionally, built-in face detection can trigger whenever faces are in view while ignoring background motion. The camera is ideal for areas where there is continuous motion such where the movement of foliage in a scene is a problem, but where intruders need to be detected.
Despite being so small, there's a built-in edge recording system which stores video onto a MicroSD memory card. The camera is also bundled with LILIN's CMX software, providing surveillance and recording for up to 72 IP cameras.
Please note: This camera does not include a power supply. If you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- Weather and vandal-proof casing - the camera is suited to outdoor installation, especially where vandalism is a possibility
- Compact and inoffensive - install in locations where unobtrusive surveillance is required
- HD 1080p resolution (CMOS) - capture television-quality video feeds with clear, sharp detail
- Sense Up+ technology - improves the camera's light sensitivity at night
- Wide Dynamic Range and Noise Reduction - capture clear video footage in a variety of harsh lighting conditions
- Multiple detection triggers - face detection, tampering, audio and motion detection alarm functions
- SD recording and CMX software - a variety of low-cost recording platforms are included
- 1-way audio with built-in microphone - listen to events around the camera without the need for any additional hardware
- Quadruple streaming - stream multiple feeds at different resolutions with full frame rate, ideal for simultaneous monitoring and recording
- True H.264 AVC/MPEG-4 part 10 real-time video compression
- ONVIF compliant - integrate with any number of compatible video management systems
This camera is suited to unobtrusive outdoor surveillance in locations where vandalism is a possibility and where high-quality video is required in a variety of harsh lighting conditions including alleyways and building entrances, car parks and factory floors. It can also be used in mobile solutions, as it meets the EN50155:2007 criteria for rolling stock.
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top